Periods

Hi girls,
I was just wondering its my first weigh in on Monday and I have jus come on, will it affect my weight a lot as I don't want to be embarrassed if iv only lost a small amount? I have been so good for my first week, even took my OH through KFC drive through and didn't order Anythin for myself (even though it killed me haha) and I just don't want to loose my determination after iv worked so hard!

Drink LOTS of water..
A few people on here have seen small weight drops when its their TMI, i so far haven't.. Although i have been on this week & i get weighed on Friday, so lets hope!

Defiantly I just don't want to be disappointed! I'm finding it hard to drink lots of water though as I don't usually drink a lot but well see x

The water gets easier, the first few days it feels like you're OD'ing on water but i'm now 13 weeks into it and drink 3 litres a day, no problem.
Good luck love :D

xSinead said:
Drink LOTS of water..
A few people on here have seen small weight drops when its their TMI, i so far haven't.. Although i have been on this week & i get weighed on Friday, so lets hope!

Good tip - thank you! I'm due this week and I'm worried as last time I had a 1.75lb loss, I'm hoping that was a one-off!

Start: 17.12 Current: 15.11 Target: 10.7

The more water you drink, the more you flush out haha!! x

xSinead said:
The more water you drink, the more you flush out haha!! x

I'll be flushing this week! Ha x

Start: 17.12 Current: 15.11 Target: 10.7

I remember that last time I did it I had a very small loss during the week leading up to my periods. Despite drinking 3L of water I would retain water like crazy! And then after a couple of days into my periods, the weight would just drop off. Like this week: I lost 5lbs and I am sure it is because my periods have started (5lbs is quite a lot for me on step 2). But every woman is different :)

I'm in week 4 of the plan and ever since I've started I've had a period (I have implant in arm) not sure if diet has anythin to do with it finaly goto doctors today and have got some tablets which will hopefully stop it first week i only lost 5 nd half lbs 2 nd week 6 nd half and week 3 4nd half doctor reckons within next few days i should stop weighin tomoro fingers crossed for a good number and maybe next week a very good loss as I'm pretty sure I'm retainig water and I'm always drinking my 3 litres x

Hi. I had the same problem with implant. No weight loss,constant periods,greasy hair and tender breast. Went to see my doctor who prescribed me some hormones to settle it down. No diet helped me lose weight. I finally decided to get it removed and when I did I immediately lost half a stone of water. I put on weight 3st because of this thing and I am struggling to shed it till this day x

Back