Permanantly Tired?

Spotty Teapot

Just wondered if anyone else has gone through phases with the diet and excercise where they are constantly tired?

I don't think it's the diet, I am eating plenty, and better than I ever have done (in terms of healthy stuff), but I do think it is the excercise.

I am swimming 4 times a week, and it's not just the swimming but the getting there and back and the time it takes up and the rush the rest of the day to make up for the time lost.

I'm not giving up, going to stick this out, but just wondered if anyone else was the same?

I felt fine the first few weeks, but just now it has really caught up with me, any advice greatfully welcomed!

There's nothing to say it's actually related to what you're eating and if you're following the plan properly then you shouldn't be tired because of food.

Are you eating regularly, snacking between meals, having large gaps between eating, drinking enough water etc? Any of these things can make you feel tired too.

Thanks girls :D

No, I don't think it is the food, I just think its the excercise and the rush to fit everything in..even if I only swim for an hour by the time I get ready to go out..get there..get back..catch up with the housework etc..it's just caught up with me I think.

Hvae some vitamins and iron in the cupboard (had forgotten about them) will take them and see if it helps xx

Back