Permission to eat lots of chocolate and drink alcohol like a mad woman???

kopcat

Gold Member
Just found out this afternoon that we have the dreaded Ofsted Inspectors in next week :(:cry::mad:

Bang goes my weekend, up go my stress levels....will I have enough willpower and self-control to resist???

Permission Denied.... Stay Calm!!!!

Hiya Kop

I recently went through an OFSTED as one of the governors at my son's school and it wasn't that bad! The new format is much less painful and all the teachers and head agreed it was actually quite painless so don't get too freaked out and look on the positives of a good report at the end of it affirming what a good school you work in.

Mike

I know it shouldn't be too bad....this'll be my third. I just worry, as many of the other Faculty Managers have files full of all sorts, and I don't :(. However, my paperwork might not be the best, but my results always are :) - surely that's what's the most important?!

To top it all, I'm now stuck on the sofa feeling dreadful. Really do feel like I'm coming down with the flu :( :cry:

We had OFSTED inspectors in a couple of weeks ago, they were fine and gave everyone good feedback. Stay calm and dont reach for the chocolate, you will only regret it later and if your like me that could encourage a week of binging.

Good luck

Lisax

Back