personal question !

shazzy1970

Hate to ask such a personal question but has anyone else totally lost their sex drive?? 3 stone down and i thought i'd be well up for it but have just totallty lost the urge!!??!!:eek:

A little but I think it's because I am shattered. My husband is far more up for it though.

Although I am finding the whole experience very odd as he is getting slimmer and it feels different. I liked him when he was all heavy. I am hoping he'll decide to get some muscles once the fat has started to depart.

I did, but it came back with a vengeance last night...............and I've lost 3 stones 4 ish pounds.........maybe it's a kind of plateau! :p

Oh no!! Not me! It's been great!!! lol

same miine has increased ha ha ha ha morning noon and night!

am hoping mine is going to increase because it vanished some time ago...

abz xx

mines gone completely, much to my hubbys dismay, I just feel tooo tired all the time and am just not interested, can't wait till the feeling comes back??????????

me me me not had any drive for yonks!

thought it would all be 'rosy' once i lost some weight but no, nothing!!!!

bloody hell. when we all lose weight all the menfolk are going to get a heck of a shock!!

abz xx

i bet there's plenty of folk out there that would though bex :p

it's not what i feel like when i'm naked. OH has always known me overweight. just can't be bothered. have no drive. not good...

abz xx

i bet there's plenty of folk out there that would though bex :p

it's not what i feel like when i'm naked. OH has always known me overweight. just can't be bothered. have no drive. not good...

abz xx

this is exactly how i feel... other half is always trying it on but i just dont have any desire to get down and dirty!!!

i dont even feel too hideous at the mo so its not about being self conscious i just cant get in the mood!

does anyone know of things that can help with this? not oysters though lol :jelous:

well since i'm abstaining from chocolate, shopping is supposed to do the trick!! ha. but i'm spending all my money on cd so... how about that ground up reindeer antler or something from australia. think it would take you out of ketosis... :S hee.

abz xx

hhhmmm reindeer antlers? nice!

ill google it... although as an animal by product it wont be high in carbs i am guessing!!!!!

I know, I know! Well in my defense it is my 'speshul' time of the month and I'm celebrating the birth of my best firiends little lad!

I haven't yet started so :eek:

x x x

Back