Personal Shopper

Minnie64

Think thin
I am writing this post following a comment made by Vicky-Lou
Vicky-Lou was saying she is thinking of getting a personal shopper as she is unsure what suits her anymore after having spent most of her time in jeans and tee shirts recently - I know that feeling well!
Have any of you used a personal shopper? If so, what was the outcome and which store did you use.
Do they charge for the service? I would imagine they will encourage you to spend as much as possible in their shop but I would hope there would not be too much pressure!

xxxxxxx

Never used one but really interested in hearing if anyone has. One of my friends was saying we should go to one of these 'colour people' who tells you what suits you but we've never got round to it.

im kinda good at doing that kinda stuff, considered being a personal shopper but decided to train as a social worker instead. think theres a connection there or maybe not! my mates always take me along with them when theyre shopping cos im good at picking items for peoples body shapes and knowing what colours suit their complexion etc. im also very honest, if one of my mates tries something on and its hideous i will tell them, but in a nice way!!

Delli - I don't suppose you leave anywhere near Harrogate do you? lol
You sound like just what I need!
xxxx

Going shopping with my mum is like taking a personal shopper, she has a fantastic eye for what Ill like & what suits me and what works together.

Its not unusual for her to call me from town to say shes spotted something will she buy it.... Ive yet to be disapointed!

Its great actually going to the shops with her, she wanders round picking things packs me off to the changing rooms and comes back and forward with different items.

I really do think its a talent lol Me? Im hopeless!

If you're ever

sorry minni, i live in northern ireland!! its something im really interested in cos i know how a certain outfit can completely change how a woman looks and feels about herself.

My Jo has had a personal shopper twice now, once before her 30th to pick her outfit and once again a year later.

She loved it!! Went to House of Fraser once and Debenhams once.

The woman wasn't pushy and you aren't "expected" to buy anything, and in fact the lady bought Jo some sale items that weren't out on the floor so even better.

Jo said it was fantastic and also means you try outfits you normally would walk straight past!

M.

Back