Personal Training

saraphoenix

Hey everyone,

Has anyone ever had a personal trainer? I'm seriously thinking about it. I've got a free half hour session with one tomorrow, and I'm a bit nervous!

How did it go? As with anything it would depend on how good a personal trainer they are - there's a lot of good ones out there but equally there seem to be a lot who don't seem to have a clue what they're doing. When I look for a PT I would do a bit of research - see if they have a website with some quality testimonials and experience. Hopefully if you do that you can avoid someone who's just going to throw you on a treadmill or show you how to program the cross trainer!

How did it go? As with anything it would depend on how good a personal trainer they are - there's a lot of good ones out there but equally there seem to be a lot who don't seem to have a clue what they're doing. When I look for a PT I would do a bit of research - see if they have a website with some quality testimonials and experience. Hopefully if you do that you can avoid someone who's just going to throw you on a treadmill or show you how to program the cross trainer!

It went really well thanks! Admittedly I couldn't walk for 3 days after wards lol!! But it was really good and I enjoyed it. I'm starting with him in April :)

Back