PETA

CelticChick

As a pet lover and a member of PETA ( People for the ethical treatment of animals) I just wanted to post this here. The more people who know about them and join them or help in any way the better. Some of the videos on the site are extremely upsetting, especially the Chinese fur farm, the cruelty and skinning of live animals simply for fashion is more than I can bear to think about, let alone watch so please don't watch it if you feel it maybe too upsetting.

Please try and help in any way, sign petitions online, donate, buy a key ring or mug, or simply spread the word/link to others, all help adds up. Cruelty to animals is something that needs to be stopped!

People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA): The animal rights organization

PETA UK: People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals

Thanks for the link.

A

I'm proud to be vegetarian and I support many charities especially :

Viva Viva! - Vegetarians International Voice for Animals
Animal Aid Animal Aid: Latest News & Campaigns

PETA do great work although a lot of people are alienated because of the way PETA campaign. For me, getting the message out is the only way and I have watched some of PETA's videos. Their Meet Your Meat (although I was vegetarian anyway) was so awful I thought I was going to be sick. I only wish they had kept Heather Mills as she is a magnificent campaigner for animals and a wonderful vegan role model.

Back