Petite people who are on slimming world to stay healthy

anybody still around? just managed to log back in after 2-3 weeks off for our wedding/ honeymoon.

a few lbs heavier. im determined to lose then maintain. Dont want to ' let myself go' so to speak. ive had too many treats!

Im still lurking!!!

Had 3 very busy and very naughty weekends and weighed in at 8st5 loast weds so i'm at the top of target range, desperate to get back into it and start loosing as I want to be just under target for my hols in July!!!

Hi can I come in to your your ickle house?
I started SW on 4th June I was 12st 01lb my firstWI day was Tuesday. I lost 3lb so now 11st 12lbs.
Some People at work are on SW but said they wished they were that weight. They are all much taller than me. They just don't get it that we littleuns have to weigh much less than that to be healthy.
So it's good that this thread would understand that I'm still fat at 9st on my very small frame. I take a 3 shoe and ladies gloves are far too big.

Hi can I come in to your your ickle house?
I started SW on 4th June I was 12st 01lb my firstWI day was Tuesday. I lost 3lb so now 11st 12lbs.
Some People at work are on SW but said they wished they were that weight. They are all much taller than me. They just don't get it that we littleuns have to weigh much less than that to be healthy.
So it's good that this thread would understand that I'm still fat at 9st on my very small frame. I take a 3 shoe and ladies gloves are far too big.

Welcome babe.
I agree with you taller people don't realise we have to be lighter because of our small frames.When I joined sw I was 9st4lbs & in a size 14 jeans.Where as a taller person at that weight would probably be in a size 10 jean's.Shoe size is a 2.5 - 3 depending on if there small fitting & I have to buy kids sunglasses :eek:I is really ickle.

Hi everyone, hope you're all well!

I'm new to the forum, started SW last Thursday 6th of June, today is my weigh in :/.

Start weight: 10 st 8 and height is 5 ft 0.5

Yey!! Two new friends to play with!!!!

Welcome both, hope you enjoy your slimming world and minimins journeys!

Looking back at photos of me at 9st I was in such a daydream thinking I was 'slim', no, i'm slim now at 8st2 but at 7st13 I could look better I think. Every little pound makes a difference these days and I'm dying to get there!

Thanks for being so welcoming Lucylu! How tall are you? I lost 4 pounds, I am really happy but I just celebrated it by eating 3 mini onion bhajis (3 syns each) so I need to stop lol :( no more!

Welcome babe.
I agree with you taller people don't realise we have to be lighter because of our small frames.When I joined sw I was 9st4lbs & in a size 14 jeans.Where as a taller person at that weight would probably be in a size 10 jean's.Shoe size is a 2.5 - 3 depending on if there small fitting & I have to buy kids sunglasses :eek:I is really ickle.

Thank you yes I made a mistake at work announcing I wouldn't mind being about 8st I was met with shock and horror. Far too low you will get ill girl they said. I was 7 1/2stone when I got married and looked fine. For my height I can go down to 7st 4lb without that being considered unhealthy. Keeping quiet about my goal now.
hiya to the other Newbie

Im not as short as a few of you but im still short lol i cant carry off any weight atall, its awful being pear shaped aswell carry most of my weight in my legs :( ugh

Thanks for being so welcoming Lucylu! How tall are you? I lost 4 pounds, I am really happy but I just celebrated it by eating 3 mini onion bhajis (3 syns each) so I need to stop lol :( no more!

I'm 4"11 and finally starting to be happy with how I look! Should of realised years ago ;-)

Welcome Kantastik

Thank you yes I made a mistake at work announcing I wouldn't mind being about 8st I was met with shock and horror. Far too low you will get ill girl they said. I was 7 1/2stone when I got married and looked fine. For my height I can go down to 7st 4lb without that being considered unhealthy. Keeping quiet about my goal now.
hiya to the other Newbie

I know how you feel.I get that in work all the time.Even when I go to sw classes people keep telling me I don't need to be there.I was 7 1/2 stone when I got married as well.We must be of similar height

Im not as short as a few of you but im still short lol i cant carry off any weight atall, its awful being pear shaped aswell carry most of my weight in my legs :( ugh

I am just like you... do your legs chafe? :eek: My hips have a mind of their own, lol, the other day, I just moved a little bit left next to my friend and she nearly toppled over... :eek:

I'm 4"11 and finally starting to be happy with how I look! Should of realised years ago ;-)

Congrats on your weightloss, nearly 3 stone weight loss, that's amazing. :) and I would love to be at your position, shall work hard to get there.

Hiya to all my future tiny tinker belles!!

Well had a funny night last night. I had had a good day at work food and otherwise. Came home had baked beans on baked potato lots of salad then muller and mixed berries. Felt full enough then later on laughing cow on ryvita.
I started to look in the fridge for something I ate 6 mullerlights and the whole laughing cow pack!!
Felt really out of control. I didn't have any free foods to snack on but honestly I wasn't really hungry. I was tired so didn't want to do any distracting so put myself to bed. I'm fine today so on a better relaxed mood with planned meals and snacks in fridge. Why does that happen?

Just goes to show we are all different I'm more hourglass with big boobs big belly and huge backside. My thighs legs, and waist well they say nowt grows in the shade.
Just ate our Sunday lunch tonight as everyone out doing different things tomorrow.
So quite stuffed with roast lamb and trimmings all SW friendly cant leave the left over minted jerseys alone tho.
Eee am a greedy girl.

I am just like you... do your legs chafe? :eek: My hips have a mind of their own, lol, the other day, I just moved a little bit left next to my friend and she nearly toppled over... :eek:

Lol yeah i hate my lumpy hips and the tops of my legs ugh

You sound like you've been on SW for a while. Could you help me? I feel awful :(

It was my 21st Bday recently and friends bought me so much chocolate, I gave most of it away, but had a little bit left hidden in a gift basket. Today I had a lindt chocolate ball (4 syns) and 8 pieces of a 100g Ambassadors Continental chocolate bar, cant for the life of work out the syns for it :'( :sigh:

Hiya to all my future tiny tinker belles!!

Well had a funny night last night. I had had a good day at work food and otherwise. Came home had baked beans on baked potato lots of salad then muller and mixed berries. Felt full enough then later on laughing cow on ryvita.
I started to look in the fridge for something I ate 6 mullerlights and the whole laughing cow pack!!
Felt really out of control. I didn't have any free foods to snack on but honestly I wasn't really hungry. I was tired so didn't want to do any distracting so put myself to bed. I'm fine today so on a better relaxed mood with planned meals and snacks in fridge. Why does that happen?

I know how you feel. I guess we need to forgive ourselves and tomorrow is a new day *hugs* Stock up on free foods, especially fruit like bananas?

Heya, I'm thinking about joining slimming world, I'm 5ft and 8stone 11 pounds. I carry all the weight on my legs and tummy and it just needs to go. When you joined did you get many comments about being small- therefore somehow you don't need to be there? Thannnks =)

Back