Petite people who are on slimming world to stay healthy

Heya, I'm thinking about joining slimming world, I'm 5ft and 8stone 11 pounds. I carry all the weight on my legs and tummy and it just needs to go. When you joined did you get many comments about being small- therefore somehow you don't need to be there? Thannnks =)

Unfortunately I didn't as I was very overweight at the time.

Slimming world does have rules about minimum weights they will allow you to be, I'd suggest logging on the Sw website and checking your aloud to join first.

X

I checked and its fine, I'm aiming to be around your goal weight- 7st 13lb and more of a lifestyle change, my eating habits are awful. I know a couple of friends who had a much lower bmi than me and they were excepted and have changed their lifestyle for the long term too. Will be signing up next week!

I checked and its fine, I'm aiming to be around your goal weight- 7st 13lb and more of a lifestyle change, my eating habits are awful. I know a couple of friends who had a much lower bmi than me and they were excepted and have changed their lifestyle for the long term too. Will be signing up next week!

Go for it and good luck!!!! :)

Heya, I'm thinking about joining slimming world, I'm 5ft and 8stone 11 pounds. I carry all the weight on my legs and tummy and it just needs to go. When you joined did you get many comments about being small- therefore somehow you don't need to be there? Thannnks =)

Can I join in pretty plz? Lucy89 your height & weight is exactly the same as mine! I'm all hips n tum. Not sure what I want 2 get down 2 yet. I'm going for 8.4 & see how I feel at that. I started last wk & have lost 3lbs :eek:)

Lucy79 I remember u from the 9's into 8's forum. I haven't been on there since last yr & don't recognise anyone now! Well done on ur weight loss. I think you've gone down about 5/6 lbs since we last spoke.

Can I join in pretty plz? Lucy89 your height & weight is exactly the same as mine! I'm all hips n tum. Not sure what I want 2 get down 2 yet. I'm going for 8.4 & see how I feel at that. I started last wk & have lost 3lbs :eek:)

Lucy79 I remember u from the 9's into 8's forum. I haven't been on there since last yr & don't recognise anyone now! Well done on ur weight loss. I think you've gone down about 5/6 lbs since we last spoke.

I remember you!!!! The forum has changed (for the better IMO) lots if new people and still some golden oldies ;)

Heyya, i know its so frustrating being small, i get stretch marks for every pound i out on as well which makes me even more determined. And finding clothes as well, to this day i have never found a pair of trousers that fit me right. So glad to hear you've lost 3lb already! Definitely makes me feel more positive about joining! I'll keep you updated! =)

I am yet 2 find a pair I'm happy with! I hate wearing skinny jeans at the mo cause I look like a mermaid lol. I've lost another 1lb this wk & my weigh day isn't till thurs yay! I can't see me being happy though with another 6lbs off. Think ill lower my target to 8st. I want my hips 2 be about 36-36.5" they're 38.5" at the mo :eek:( tummy is 35 & waist just over 29.

I am yet 2 find a pair I'm happy with! I hate wearing skinny jeans at the mo cause I look like a mermaid lol. I've lost another 1lb this wk & my weigh day isn't till thurs yay! I can't see me being happy though with another 6lbs off. Think ill lower my target to 8st. I want my hips 2 be about 36-36.5" they're 38.5" at the mo :eek:( tummy is 35 & waist just over 29.

I really like this idea of ideal shape and hoping to find the weight to go with it, if its ok with everyone I might measure myself tomorrow and post any changes if like, anyone up for it? ;-)

Found one.....

Weight: 8.1 3/4
Arms: 10.5
Under bust: 27.5
Navel: 28
Tummy: 32
Hips: 36
Thighs: 21
Calves: 13.5

From the bum down is where it all goes wrong, would live to have lost more but I'm already a size 6/8 in tops and things aren't fitting right.

I find my arms dont fit into some tops, but then other tops can be huge around my waist. And trying to find petite trousers that actually allow for a person to have calves!!

Found one.....

Weight: 8.1 3/4
Arms: 10.5
Under bust: 27.5
Navel: 28
Tummy: 32
Hips: 36
Thighs: 21
Calves: 13.5

From the bum down is where it all goes wrong, would live to have lost more but I'm already a size 6/8 in tops and things aren't fitting right.

Omg can we swap bodies pretty plz lol? I'd love 2 have those measurements. I'm 30.5 under my boobs & my thighs are 22.5. The only thing smaller is my calves, which are 12.5. I like my legs until they get half way up the thighs. I wear skirts when I go out into town cause they give the illusion of having slim legs all over lol.

Ha ha! You'll get there if you want to though!

I bloody hate my legs, always had big ones or 'sporty' throughout school, never slim though grrrrr

Ha ha! You'll get there if you want to though!

I bloody hate my legs, always had big ones or 'sporty' throughout school, never slim though grrrrr

Tell ya what, ill have your thighs & u can have my calves. Then we'll both be more in proportion. Obviously I get the better deal lol

Grrrr! I've put on 2lbs since yesterday, how is that even possible if sticking 2 plan???? I am due on any day so just have 2 put it down 2 that I spose.

Back