Petite people who are on slimming world to stay healthy

Feeling the need 4 a lil rant & I know you'll understand where I'm coming from! Ok so why do very over weight people think its ok to take the mick out of smaller people that are dieting? My friend who's about a size 20 thinks its very funny that I'm on a diet & has said she would love 2 be as "fat" as me! Just because I'm smaller than her doesn't mean I'm totally happy with my size! I still have flubby bits & my bum is so flabby & squidgy. I know she means well but I don't appreciate being shown up on Facebook grr! See this is why I wouldn't go 2 group when I was 9st. I can just imagine them all sat there thinking what's that skinny mare doing here.

It's so frustrating isn't it ! I get the same all the time and it angers me .. If I did my bmi I would be approaching the overweight category but because I'm so small people just don't get it ..

It's so frustrating isn't it ! I get the same all the time and it angers me .. If I did my bmi I would be approaching the overweight category but because I'm so small people just don't get it ..

I do understand in a way cause when I was a 14-16 straight after having my 1st kid I thought bk 2 being a size 12 & how I didn't like it at the time but wish I could be it again. The thing is u lose weight, get 2 an average size but you still might not be happy & think oh I'd love to be an 8-10 so I'd look nice in a bikini or fitted dress. Yes my dear big friend I do look fine in jeans & a loose top but I want 2 wear something fitted & feel confident!! I'm 38 but am really young at heart, look young & like up to date music. A lot of my friends are still in their 20's/early 30's & i still like a blooming good boogie in the clubs lol. There's nothing worse than going out into town feeling unconfident & looking at all the other girls with their fab figures & then u catch sight of your self in the loo mirrors & think dear god my thighs poke out & what's with the pot belly lol. I don't want 2 get into the trap of getting on in yrs & piling the weight on & wondering why my hubby doesn't call me sexy anymore.

Agree...Its how we feel in ourselves. If we put just a lb on its noticeable to us so naturally use the words ' i feel fat or ive put weight on' i dont tell people anymore!

Anyway i weighed in friday and was surprised i was 8.7 even though i dont feel it or look it. I sneakily weighed myself sunday and was 8.9. I know i shouldnt and i do let myself go at the weekend anyway as a bit of a treat.

back on it today. i have a big watermelon to snack on this week! yum! Im making a sw curry for tea and some extra for lunch tomorrow.

I hear you, I was on plan for 9 days and I was 8.1 on Friday and sat I had party food and pimms and Sunday I had BBQ food and now the scales say 8.5 so disappointed in myself I dunno why I need to weigh myself but I just feel like I need to just to see Haha, strict on plan from today!

I hear you, I was on plan for 9 days and I was 8.1 on Friday and sat I had party food and pimms and Sunday I had BBQ food and now the scales say 8.5 so disappointed in myself I dunno why I need to weigh myself but I just feel like I need to just to see Haha, strict on plan from today!

I like your post nit because you've gained but because your so like me, low weight fri and suddenly shoot up by sun!

So I'm trying to get back into running, it's been 5 months since I last ran following a series of bad knee incidents and the doctors saying to stop running. I did but then got bored so I saw another doctor who sent me to physio, I've had 2 sessions and I between I do specific exercises and I went for my 2nd run tonight, I managed 5.35kms which I'm stoked about as I only stopped to walk once :)

I like your post nit because you've gained but because your so like me, low weight fri and suddenly shoot up by sun!

Yep I do it mostly every weekend but can be 100% thro the week lol, I'm going to be on plan for the next 10 days though cause I'm wearing something that I cannot be bloated in! Lol

Yep I do it mostly every weekend but can be 100% thro the week lol, I'm going to be on plan for the next 10 days though cause I'm wearing something that I cannot be bloated in! Lol

I'm out on the 27th with the girls & can't be dealing with a bloater either! Bought a really nice fitted top that I want 2 wear. Had another weekend down the caravan & stuck 2 plan fri/sat then was naughty yesterday. I had white rolls with pâté, 2 Viennese whirls & a yum yum mmmm! Weighed this morning & I'm still 8.7 yay! Back on plan today & will weigh again thurs. hoping 2 see 8.6 as that will be all this yrs weight gain gone! I would ideally like 2 get under 8 as my blooming hips aren't budging grrr! Still just over 38". Why is it not coming off my lower half whaaaa!

I'm out on the 27th with the girls & can't be dealing with a bloater either! Bought a really nice fitted top that I want 2 wear. Had another weekend down the caravan & stuck 2 plan fri/sat then was naughty yesterday. I had white rolls with pâté, 2 Viennese whirls & a yum yum mmmm! Weighed this morning & I'm still 8.7 yay! Back on plan today & will weigh again thurs. hoping 2 see 8.6 as that will be all this yrs weight gain gone! I would ideally like 2 get under 8 as my blooming hips aren't budging grrr! Still just over 38". Why is it not coming off my lower half whaaaa!

Yeah I bloat way to easy if I go off plan and same as me my hips are quite big but then again I don't do any excersize to help myself so it's my own fault haha, can't wait for my night out and staying on plan bring it on :p

I have just bought myself a tight midi dress for the weekend..its not arived yet but dreading the love handles! Hoping the design on it will steer attention away lol

I have just bought myself a tight midi dress for the weekend..its not arived yet but dreading the love handles! Hoping the design on it will steer attention away lol

I bought a dress in h&m the other day & it gives the illusion of being smaller. It had panels going down the sides that dip in at the waist.

I bought a dress in h&m the other day & it gives the illusion of being smaller. It had panels going down the sides that dip in at the waist.

seen these! may need to purchase one.

Ive ran out of watermelon..nooo!

It has stopped me snacking as much this week and with the weather it has been amazing!

It has stopped me snacking as much this week and with the weather it has been amazing!

Cold watermelon is amazing, would rather have that than ice cream/lollies...

Bought this dress today 4 £15 in river island. It's a size 10 & a bit snug. Check out the J-lo booty lol. This is why I want 2 lose another half st.

image-3665947482.jpg

Back