Petite people who are on slimming world to stay healthy

hellooo! im back againnn lol. to stay this time! Im starting properly tomorrow so weigh first thing. I totally understand people say there is nothing on you.but underneath there is rolls of fat as we are just smaller and cannot carry weight very well. I need to research old recipes! I WILL write back tomorrow on my weigh in! well done on all your losses!

Becki check out my pics. It's about half a stone difference. 1st 1 I was 9st. Defo true that we tinies don't carry weight very well. I'm 5ft & would like 2 lose another 7lbs.

I know it's mad isn't it! Nope not worked out apart from about 4 bike rides down 2 asda lol. This is why I get peeved when people say "oh half a stone on is nothing" umm yea it is when ur a shorty lol. I've had a naughty day 2day. A small roast dinner wiv yorkshires & bread sauce yum! Back on it again tomorrow. P.s my weight loss was from all green days & 2/3 naughty days. I find it boosts my weight loss if every 3 or 4 days I have some naughty food.

Hi Lucy I'm the exact same height and weight as you! I haven't had a lot of luck with SW but I know a lot of people have done really well on it so i guess everyone's different . I will say though the consultant I had was really nice and supportive and she acknowledged that I didn't have quite as much as some of the others to lose but didnt treat me any differently so don't be put off by that. There are people there with all sorts of different goals not everyone is looking to lose huge amounts of weight . Anyway sorry for waffling on good luck with your weight loss journey :) xx

Just realised there's more than one Lucy on this thread so I'm not sure which one that's meant for! X

hellooo! im back againnn lol. to stay this time! Im starting properly tomorrow so weigh first thing. I totally understand people say there is nothing on you.but underneath there is rolls of fat as we are just smaller and cannot carry weight very well. I need to research old recipes! I WILL write back tomorrow on my weigh in! well done on all your losses!

Welcome back ;)

3 weeks till my hols! Ok I know it's too late for a miracle but if I could get under target I'd be thrilled, any tips? Should I lower my cals a bit do you think?

Failed at weighing in..but been on plan and made two meal plans for the next two weeks. May use Friday as weigh in day as i tend to have 2 naughty days too at the weekend!

3 weeks till my hols! Ok I know it's too late for a miracle but if I could get under target I'd be thrilled, any tips? Should I lower my cals a bit do you think?

How about trying a few naughty days? I've heard it takes your body 3 days 2 realise its on a diet & then it tries 2 hold on 2 the weight. Whether there's any truth in this I don't know.

I was on my bike today & thinking can u earn syns through exercise like u can earn points on weight watchers?

How about trying a few naughty days? I've heard it takes your body 3 days 2 realise its on a diet & then it tries 2 hold on 2 the weight. Whether there's any truth in this I don't know.

I was on my bike today & thinking can u earn syns through exercise like u can earn points on weight watchers?

I've had far too many of them since I hit to target, hence the slow gains to the top of target! I'm only 1lb over my original target so I can lose 4 or gain 2, I'd like to lose at least 2lbs before we go so I'm off the booze since fri for a week, I don't measure it anymore and think its ok!!! I'm having my daily syns this week for a change where normally I do weekly so we shall see!

Ive cut out alcohol this week and stuck to plan and lost about 3 pounds :) but i need a life too lol :(

Ive cut out alcohol this week and stuck to plan and lost about 3 pounds :) but i need a life too lol :(

Alcohol is a bad issue for me lol. I like a drink but then that leads to wanting nibbles! I enjoy a few drinks friday and saturday night. i would do the tonic mixer thing but find buying spirits too expensive.

Well done on ur loss. I've lost another 1lb yay! 7lbs gone in just under 3wks. Bought myself a new dress yesterday. Thought 2 myself ooh this looks nice on. Then I caught sight of my bum! It needs some serious toning up!

Alcohol is my downfall. Hubby and I use any excuse just to have a drink far too quickly and whilst I'm fine with a drink fri - sun I need to cut it out mon - thurs!!

Alcohol is my downfall. Hubby and I use any excuse just to have a drink far too quickly and whilst I'm fine with a drink fri - sun I need to cut it out mon - thurs!!

Lol I rarely drink! Usually a half of cider if we're out 4 a meal or its vodka redbulls if I'm out on the town which is probably only every 3 months.

were the same! do you change what you drink or cut back at all fri-sun?

Well done on ur loss. I've lost another 1lb yay! 7lbs gone in just under 3wks. Bought myself a new dress yesterday. Thought 2 myself ooh this looks nice on. Then I caught sight of my bum! It needs some serious toning up!

Yea! Im the same everything else is ok then theres my giant wobbley bum and thighs haha

Alcohol is a bad issue for me lol. I like a drink but then that leads to wanting nibbles! I enjoy a few drinks friday and saturday night. i would do the tonic mixer thing but find buying spirits too expensive.

I have to have alcohol every weekend mostly and thn that leads to hangover food hext day then the day after and thats why i stayed the same weight for ages, i love vodka and diet tonics at first then i turn to wine cider and cocktails ha 3 most calorific drinks ever

Back