Petite people who are on slimming world to stay healthy

I brought this skirt in h&m it's a 10 it fits but I have never really worn a tight skirt so thought its something different, it would look better with heels lol it has panels to try hide my beast hips and thighs, doesn't really hide them haha

Omg can we swap bodies plz! I'm going off 2 cry now. I think u have body dysmorphia lol. I feel massive compared 2 u. I tried on that dress 2day that i bought & it looked rubbish on me in my mirrors. It made my bum look bigger than it actually is. I've now given it 2 my hairdresser who has a lush figure.

Wow you guys have such gorgeous figures, can't wait to get there!

She has yea!!! ^^^^ makes me look a right Oompa Loompa lol. Monster thighs my eye! Omg I would kill 4 that figure pink. I tried that coral dress on again at home & it looked rubbish on in my mirrors. My butt stuck out much more than it does in other clothes. I've given it 2 my hairdresser 2 try on cuz she's got a lush figure.

She has yea!!! ^^^^ makes me look a right Oompa Loompa lol. Monster thighs my eye! Omg I would kill 4 that figure pink. I tried that coral dress on again at home & it looked rubbish on in my mirrors. My butt stuck out much more than it does in other clothes. I've given it 2 my hairdresser 2 try on cuz she's got a lush figure.

Oops didn't think the last post worked. Sorry 4 the double posting.

Omg can we swap bodies plz! I'm going off 2 cry now. I think u have body dysmorphia lol. I feel massive compared 2 u. I tried on that dress 2day that i bought & it looked rubbish on me in my mirrors. It made my bum look bigger than it actually is. I've now given it 2 my hairdresser who has a lush figure.

I think you look brilliant for being a mummy, i haven't had a baby yet so I've got all that to come haha x

Becky we have too much in common I brought the exact same dress from boohoo in a size 10 I'm also 5ft nothing .. I ended up sending mine back though booo :( I was too self conscious about my tummy but it looks great on you ! X

Pink nails ( sorry I don't know your name !) I love the skirt you brought from h & m , you have an enviable figure !! I used to be around the 8st mark but have gradually crept up to 8.13 :( I can't wait I get back down and ultimately be in the sevens again .. I've got a lot of work to do until then though!

Pink nails ( sorry I don't know your name !) I love the skirt you brought from h & m , you have an enviable figure !! I used to be around the 8st mark but have gradually crept up to 8.13 :( I can't wait I get back down and ultimately be in the sevens again .. I've got a lot of work to do until then though!

Ahh you'll get there. I was 9st 5wks ago & 8.6 now. Not sure what I want 2 be but defo want 2 see 8st.

Ahh you'll get there. I was 9st 5wks ago & 8.6 now. Not sure what I want 2 be but defo want 2 see 8st.

Ah thanks Hun .. I was in the 9s 4 days ago and have managed to get back into the 8s . It's very inspiring to know you've done so well in just 5 weeks .. Proof that it can be done! I know it sounds dramatic but seeing that number 9 on the scales was a huge wake up call! It's as if I needed it to knock some sense into me lol xx

It's Leah lol, and thanks I'm still not sure about going out in it cause the backs of my thighs are terrible, yeah I wanna be in the 7's too hopefully we will get there x

Ah I would if I had your figure..it looks lovely but I guess you know in yourself when you feel uncomfortable .
I can't even fit in any of my nice going out clothes I have a wardrobe full of nice dressed n skirts that are all too bloody tight .. Depressing or what :(

Ah I would if I had your figure..it looks lovely but I guess you know in yourself when you feel uncomfortable .
I can't even fit in any of my nice going out clothes I have a wardrobe full of nice dressed n skirts that are all too bloody tight .. Depressing or what :(

Ugh how annoying, you will get there in the end though, i was stuck for months at the same weight then i got my head in the right place now im finally at we're i want to be, kind of lol x

Ah thanks Hun .. I was in the 9s 4 days ago and have managed to get back into the 8s . It's very inspiring to know you've done so well in just 5 weeks .. Proof that it can be done! I know it sounds dramatic but seeing that number 9 on the scales was a huge wake up call! It's as if I needed it to knock some sense into me lol xx

I can totally relate 2 that!!! It was a wake up call 4 me 2. I think i lost the 1st 7lbs in just 3wks. I've been a bit naughty since hence only another lb off.

Ah your making progress though however slow it may be its still a step in the right direction :)
I had a bit of a bad day yesterday so didn't bother getting on the scales this morn . Going to try for a better day today!

Ah your making progress though however slow it may be its still a step in the right direction :)
I had a bit of a bad day yesterday so didn't bother getting on the scales this morn . Going to try for a better day today!

I'm not gonna hold my breath 4 a loss this wk. when ever I pig out on wkends I gain 3lbs. I've read it takes a few days 4 the fat n water 2 settle 2 give u a true reading of ur weight. Well my scales were showing 8.9 on mon & still only 8.7 today. I was 8.6 b4 my naughty wkend. I would have liked 2 see 8.5 Friday but ill be lucky 2 see 8.6 lol. Another weekend down my caravan planned 4 Friday & with friends 2 who like their drink n takeaways eek! I really need 2 stay on track though cuz I've got my girly night out next wkend. Good luck 2 everyone else 4 this wk.

Yeh I think that's true about the whole not getting a true reading thing .. When I used to do ww my consultant used to say the same thing after I'd had a bad weekend and no gain she said To make sure I was good over the next few days as that's when the weight gain would show up . Have a good weekend at the caravan! x

I brought this skirt in h&m it's a 10 it fits but I have never really worn a tight skirt so thought its something different, it would look better with heels lol it has panels to try hide my beast hips and thighs, doesn't really hide them haha

Your figure is amazing

Ive had a 5 day birthday binge starting with takeaway, meals, cake, mcdonslds, alcohol!! Im 8.9 at the moment so dont think its too bad but back on it today properly..till saturday anyway lol

What's the point in dieting if you can't enjoy yourself on your birthday :) dont dwell on it just get straight back on the wagon ! x

Same here I've got 2 bbqs and a baby shower you can sure there will be a lot of wine lurking about lol xx

Back