Petite people who are on slimming world to stay healthy

Hello :)
I'm new to this whole forum/slimming world.
I've always worried about my weight, not even my weight just with food, got into a mad crazy cycle of binging on chocolate that I really want to break..im relatively healthy, I ran the half marathon last year and am planning on it this year just got a mental block with food!
I'm 5ft 4in and 9st 6lbs(well I was this morning!) and ideally would like to be 8st 6lbs...as I said my main downfall is chocolate and alcohol but being 18..an alcoholic beverage now and again is essential haha! :rolleyes:
Anyway I've noticed that everyone on slimming world seems to lose weight even though they stuff their faces with carbs which actually blows my mind..i cant get my head around it! :confused:

so im now gonna stop babbling on and basically stick to the plans for 2 weeks and see how I go was just hoping if I wrote down my food diary every day you could let me know if im kinda on track?!

Would be greatful for any help and well done with all your losses so far! :)

Hello :)
I'm new to this whole forum/slimming world.
I've always worried about my weight, not even my weight just with food, got into a mad crazy cycle of binging on chocolate that I really want to break..im relatively healthy, I ran the half marathon last year and am planning on it this year just got a mental block with food!
I'm 5ft 4in and 9st 6lbs(well I was this morning!) and ideally would like to be 8st 6lbs...as I said my main downfall is chocolate and alcohol but being 18..an alcoholic beverage now and again is essential haha! :rolleyes:
Anyway I've noticed that everyone on slimming world seems to lose weight even though they stuff their faces with carbs which actually blows my mind..i cant get my head around it! :confused:

so im now gonna stop babbling on and basically stick to the plans for 2 weeks and see how I go was just hoping if I wrote down my food diary every day you could let me know if im kinda on track?!

Would be greatful for any help and well done with all your losses so far! :)

Hi Sophie welcome aboard ;o) I don't mind checking out your food diary 4 u. I've been doing SW on/off 4 about 6yrs. It's mad 2 think I have a daughter 4 months off your age & she's doing the plan 2. She's got about 5st 2 lose though bless her.

Hiya :)
Is she on Minimins, I haven't seen many people around my age on here would be nice to see how she is doing?
Right so far today I have had

Breakfast: Muller light and banana
Snack: Alpen light (half hexb?)
Lunch: Jacket Potato, beans and salad
Snack: Melon and alpen light (half hexb?)
and for dinner I am planning on making the vegetable risotto from the Slimming world website for the whole family...need to get used to cooking for when I'm at university haha!

Is this ok? Thanks for your help :D

Hi everyone :)

I'm 5ft exactly and currently weigh 9st9lbs. I too used to starve myself when I was younger, not intentionally as such just hardly ever felt hungry!

I was 7st3lbs when I met my boyfriend, and as in most relationships I put on weight, I went on the pill and gave up smoking at the same time... Neither of them helped! At the beginning of this year I weighed 10st2lb and decided I had to do something about it. I joined weight watchers in march and was on it for 5 weeks, I got down to 9st5lbs. I then suffered a miscarriage and went on holiday 10 days later, the pair combined made me put on 5lbs (which I must say isn't at all bad! It could have been much much worse)

I decided 2 weeks ago I needed to she'd the lbs again and tried getting back into ww - I just wasn't into it, then the 5:2 diet and it made me ill and I thought that I would try sw as I do t want to have to pay for these meal replacement diets unless its my only option

So here I am :). I would ideally like to get down to around 8st3 but that's a way off - I can feel it! I'm enjoying my weekends at the moment and although I am making the best decisions I can I am not depriving myself of the odd take away or few drinks!

Sent from my iPhone
Pebbles xx

Your menu look good sohpie! Someone may need to check the heb as im not 100% myself! I dont have mine everyday as i find it bloats me a bit :/

and welcome too pebbles! If there is anything you need..ask! Are you doing it from home?

Imhaving fajitas for tea and kbw tbe wraps are 7.5 each so will go over syns but going on an extra walk so idont feel bad

Hi everyone :)

I'm 5ft exactly and currently weigh 9st9lbs. I too used to starve myself when I was younger, not intentionally as such just hardly ever felt hungry!

I was 7st3lbs when I met my boyfriend, and as in most relationships I put on weight, I went on the pill and gave up smoking at the same time... Neither of them helped! At the beginning of this year I weighed 10st2lb and decided I had to do something about it. I joined weight watchers in march and was on it for 5 weeks, I got down to 9st5lbs. I then suffered a miscarriage and went on holiday 10 days later, the pair combined made me put on 5lbs (which I must say isn't at all bad! It could have been much much worse)

I decided 2 weeks ago I needed to she'd the lbs again and tried getting back into ww - I just wasn't into it, then the 5:2 diet and it made me ill and I thought that I would try sw as I do t want to have to pay for these meal replacement diets unless its my only option

So here I am :). I would ideally like to get down to around 8st3 but that's a way off - I can feel it! I'm enjoying my weekends at the moment and although I am making the best decisions I can I am not depriving myself of the odd take away or few drinks!

Sent from my iPhone
Pebbles xx

Hey:) Don't deprive yourself it makes it worse trust me lol, sw is the way to go, iI think we've all true the fad diets/staving an bingingit never works yet sw is just a lifestyle change an just plain and simple healthy eating its so easy to do, you will get there x

Thanks Becki, is it really THAT essential to eat your hexb?! Like you it really bloats me, I feel like all ive done today is eat and eat and eat and eat a little more..and I still have dinner to make yet!

Granted though I don't feel hungry, usually I am stuck on the constant 'hunger mode' haha :rolleyes: xx

I know. When I was on ww my OH and his family sat round me with fish and chips and I had jacket potato and I just burst into tears! They didn't even ask me if I wanted it, just assumed I wouldn't and left me out :(.

How long have you been following sw? And can I ask how much you have lost? X

Sent from my iPhone
Pebbles xx

I know. When I was on ww my OH and his family sat round me with fish and chips and I had jacket potato and I just burst into tears! They didn't even ask me if I wanted it, just assumed I wouldn't and left me out :(.

How long have you been following sw? And can I ask how much you have lost? X

Sent from my iPhone
Pebbles xx

Aw that's not nice :( I've been doing it kind of on and off since November and haven't lost that much for the time I've been doing it because I kept going back and forth but then I stuck to it 100% and got to my goal weight recently of 8.7 from 9.9 and now I've lowered my goal to 7.10 so working extra hard now x

Oh right. Well done then! How old are you if you don't mind me asking? I'd love to get back down to the 7s but I think it's just unrealistic for me, I'd get there then think - oh I'm here now I can eat what I like again! Lol

Lack of will power!
X

Sent from my iPhone
Pebbles xx

Oh right. Well done then! How old are you if you don't mind me asking? I'd love to get back down to the 7s but I think it's just unrealistic for me, I'd get there then think - oh I'm here now I can eat what I like again! Lol

Lack of will power!
X

Sent from my iPhone
Pebbles xx

Yep that's what I did every time I got to 9 stone I just couldnt get past it cause I got there then ate everything lol, I have no willpower either I have to try 10 times harder, I'm 24 x

I suppose that way helps you stick to it though, knowing to get over the hurdle into the 8s you need to try harder.

Oh another one round my age then, seem to be mostly people in their 30s+ :)
X

Sent from my iPhone
Pebbles xx

Thanks Becki, is it really THAT essential to eat your hexb?! Like you it really bloats me, I feel like all ive done today is eat and eat and eat and eat a little more..and I still have dinner to make yet!

Granted though I don't feel hungry, usually I am stuck on the constant 'hunger mode' haha :rolleyes: xx

I dont. But if i fancy bread il judt have the one slice of whatevers in. Or if i fancy an alpen light i will...its better than picking up chocolate! I dont follow the plan 100% now im at target. Im just very aware to make right choices and i cook sw meals. But if i want a treat i will..il just be good for a few days :)

Hmm see my problem is if I have now got a 'mental block' like I cant let myself have one chocolate or even a syn because I feel guilty, then by about day 3 I have a massive binge and eat my weeks worth of syns!

I don't know what it is but it absolutely baffles me how you can eat so many carbs..actually so much food but still lose weight or even maintain..it obviously works though, just need to trust the plan! :confused: xx

Deffo trust the plan.
.i followed it whilst i lost weight. Now just aware. Deffo have your syns too. That stops binges! Maybe have ten a day instead? I used to have all 15 most days. Even if its things like hot chocolate and a curly wurly every evening..or mix it up. I did a syn bin with diff treats in and had one a day such as mikado sticks or flumps

I'm still not losing any weight .. Beginning to get really fed up I'm working my ass off in the gym everyday and seeing no results :( I just feel like giving up but I know that's not the answer .

What workouts are you doing sammie? Have you tried high intensity? Maybe reduce your workouts for a couple of weeks? Are you having your syns? Im lighter now than when i was at the gym...less toned though. Why dnt you try scan bran challenge or the speed soup?

To be honest I'm away til Wednesday now so I'm not going to worry too much. I used to do high intensity classes three times a week but recently I have just been doing cardio at the week .. I think once I'm back home I'm going to go back to doing high intensity and maybe up my intake a little and see if that helps . Xx

Im having a bit of a bad week! I ate a whole bag of haribo last night. Fancy a bottle of wine tonight! I also bought tapioca..
I dont knw why...ive never had it before! Lol

Back