Petite people who are on slimming world to stay healthy

I've been bad too my sweet tooth has made an appearance :(

My 5 days away consisted of eating eating and more eating lol. I'm finding it really hard to get back on track now all I want to do is eat ahh help!

Because of the implant I think! I want it out as I've been having 2 star weeks per month on and off for about 6 months.
I've gotta wait for the one and only doc who puts them in and out to hold a clinic :(

This is weird..since my new implant ive had no star weeks ..still getting the pains tho ! I hav a mega sweet tooth at the moment...hence the random tapioca which reminded me of frog spawn.
My sister suffered with a lot of star weeks for the whole time she was on the implant. Dont think it agrees with some ppl!

The first one I had was fine, no periods. Took it out to have a baby and got pregnant no problem. This time it's been a nightmare, never missed a period but as mentioned I get another one about a few days after the first one finishes.
It's horrid, more recently though its the niggles, pulls and pains inside that I hate more, I feel like another ones coming most of the time.

Obvs hubby hates it too ;)

The first one I had was fine, no periods. Took it out to have a baby and got pregnant no problem. This time it's been a nightmare, never missed a period but as mentioned I get another one about a few days after the first one finishes.
It's horrid, more recently though its the niggles, pulls and pains inside that I hate more, I feel like another ones coming most of the time.

Obvs hubby hates it too ;)

Oh god don't envy u! It's bad enough having long heavy periods on the copper coil. Some months are fine & last 5 days, others are heavy & last 7/8. I'd love it if hubby had the snip. After 5 kids I'm totally done lol.

How are we all doing weight wise? I'm maintaining at 8.6 at the mo, which is fine cuz I don't look 2 bad at that. Going away for 3 nights wiv just the hubby. I expect I'll come back a few lbs heavier lol.

I hate it, I feel crappy but also a little concerned, this weekend I've been having a few pains in my lower back but only on my left and only when I need a tinkle.

Weight wise I'm doing ok but I need to get back to class, haven't been since June 26th and I'm slowly creeping up!

If they continue to be irregular or painful get it taken out and consider something else. Patch is new?

Ive been okkk this weekend, again lots of beer! Bbq sat, lots of crisps but no takeaways this weekend. I will be dog walking lots over next 2weeks so i will at least maintain if anything. Me and hubby have started playing squash too ! Its fun :)

I'm waiting to get it out, truth be told we will be trying for our second child soon so I need to know my cycle as well as feel better!

So I just found out I'm pregnant ! It will be my first child and I'm so excited its only very early days so I don't want to jinx it but I think I'm going to lay of the dieting and just aim to eat healthily and hopefully minimise the weight gain as much as possible ! X

So I just found out I'm pregnant ! It will be my first child and I'm so excited its only very early days so I don't want to jinx it but I think I'm going to lay of the dieting and just aim to eat healthily and hopefully minimise the weight gain as much as possible ! X

Congratulations!!! Happy for you.

I agree with you..healthy eating all the way for the both of you :)

Make sure u keep in touch on here tho!

Thanks girls ! Yes I will defo keep in touch .. If I'm honest I'm completely freaking out about getting fat .. I know it sounds so vain and silly when I'm having the most beautiful gift of all.. I just worry that with only being 5ft I'm going to look mahusive .. I already have 34d boobs and they're getting bigger by the day ahhh .

Back