Petrified!

LucyLou

Silver Member
Hi everyone,

Well today is the start of 790 for a week before I move to 1000kcals for my 2 week holiday. SSing all the way when Im back.

The thing is Im petrified! When I start to do the 790 do you have a couple of days when your weight creeps up?? Im a serial scales hopper :rolleyes:

Also is the measurements of chicken and fish for cooked or uncooked??

Any comments appreciated

Thanks

Hi! I'm getting weighed on Monday after 1 wk of 790 - it is petrifying your right! Saying that its been lovely chewing food all wk! The portions are raw weights! Good luck!

Thanks Lilly.
I really would prefer to just ss the whole way but Im going to Las Vegas and San Fransisco and I have it booked for a year so I really would like to enjoy nice dinners out etc but WONT go mental at all. My BF is under strict instructions to give out hell if Im going to be bad. Going to bring the choc tetras with me and the bars

Hi Louise,

I've been on 790 since week 5. Although my losses havent been great i think they have slowed up because i have got nearer to goal rather than having anything to do with 790. My first week on 790 was one of my biggest losses ever so i am sure you will be absolutely fine.

If you are going to Las Vegas why dont you get over to the Grand Canyon and do a hike - that will burn off a few calories believe me!

ooooo just noticed you are going to san fran too - i love that place! it is SO hilly, just go for a few walks to burn off the cals.xx

Hi Laney
Have a whale of a time. They're beautiful places to visit.
Don't fret too much about the diet either while you're away. It's only a part of your life, not the whole thing!

Wracking my brain for the name of that really steep bendy street in SF... anyone? Great views.

Hi Jodie Jo Jo, Ive loads planned. Grand canyon trip, helicopter ride down vegas strip, alcatraz so Id say the legs will be walked off me!
Going to have chicken on the BBQ this evening cos its a nice evening and my veg. YUM cant wait!

Petrified of 790

I had my first shake at 1pm today.
Ive just had yummy chicken with some garlic pepper and some brocolli.....problem is I still have to have 2 shakes and Im so full :(
Do I have to have them?

I hope you haven't given up the ghost!:whip:
2 packs to go!:eatdrink023:

Or else :D

:whoopass:

Just do your best though I guess. No point in getting ill.

I threw up rings around myself on Weds & Thurs. So guess who was a lightweight yesterday & today? No point in using THAT weigh-in for statistics. Just a bug, but CDC back by next week, thankfully.

Back