Petrina Journey to lose 40lbs - 17lbs lost - 23lbs to go!

well done on your loss hun!
x

I'm just at work and there are sweets and biscuits everywhere and I don't fancy anything. Which is a shock because I have the biggest sweet tooth. This is a good sign. When I do a diet for a couple of weeks and don't eat any sweet stuff. I don't have the urge to have them, its like I've gone off sweet stuff. So I'll stop rambling on. Me and mum have ordered vouchers from parks for christmas. So I have £450 to spend and I'm going to treat myself to some new clothes. I can't wait. I will be at goal by then and I will be buying myself size 8/10 clothes. I have to think positive, lol. So my mum has been bad. She had Mcdonalds yesterday lunch and a cooked breakfast this morning. She's gone to get weighed now so we'll see how much she's lost. She's been doing 810 but she's been eating jacket potatoes and everything. When she weighed herself on Monday she lost 8lbs and I've lost 9lbs and I haven't been eating. It's not fair, lol. I've been running to the toilet all day but the toilets where I am at the moment are digesting but I don't finish until 10 so I have to go :( Anyway, I'm going to get back to work now.

Last edited:
aaaw petrina, you will get there, your mam's metabolism will be so different from yours and by putting those carbs and fats in her body she will crave more, and as you have found out you have stopped craving those toxins as they have all been flushed out of your system.

We can do this together and be christmas crackers (instead of puds)! whoo hoo

Thanks amm451. We have the same amount of weight to lose I just have 1lb extra. We should keep each other motivated. I had a naughty moment today. I feel guilty bt I've moved on and I'm going to continue to be 100%.

Thatta girl, thats the best attitude to have!

I've discovered that when I'm down I eat. I'm not hungry but I eat. I feel a bit down at the moment. I've discovered who my real friends are. I've been friends with this person for 5 years and we were really close. I told her everything and I did everything for her. We went on holiday to Turkey last month with my old supervisor and her friend. On holiday my old supervisor told me that my friend had been slagging me off on holiday plus when we're back home. It really hurt to hear that plus she wasn't nice to me on holiday. Its just horrible when you do everything for someone and u find out that they're slagging u off. My friend told me to keep an arms distance as she is very malicious and she only uses me cos I drive and she don't. Since coming back from holiday I haven't spoke to her. We work in the same hospital but we no longer work in the same department thank god. Now she's and her sister have deleted me off facebook, lol. I just have to laugh. To be honest when I stopped talking to her I felt the weight had been lifted off my shoulders. I feel free but its still upsetting. Well that's my moan for the day, lol. I need to stop eating when I'm down. I didn't realise till today.

Well done for realising. Some people are givers, others takers. Sounds to me like you are a giver....you are fully aware of this however it is so easy to be sucked in by people and it doesn't feel nice to have it happen. Something similar happened to me recently. It is a weight although my internal voice frequently makes me ? the sort of person I am.

Well done on not eating and perhaps being on CD can help you find other ways to deal with emotional eating.... it certainly does for me.... Exercise is such a good way for me to deal with things, especially when I put on some hardcore music and just pump it out in the gym.

AM

Thanks amm. Least I've realised now. I need to do something different rather than eating when I'm down. Like you said I need to exercise. I had a nice time in France yesterday. It was so hot. I burned a lot of calories because we did loads of walking and it was so hot I was sweating so much. Hoping 2 get down to 10st on Tuesday fingers crossed. That's 5lbs. I haven't weighed myself.

Good luck for the wi!

Petrina well done on your losses and realising a weakness and dealing with it. Yes as we grow up we tend to have less associates and less friends but those friends turn out to be true ones usually. Glad your other friend informed you about this girl.

Bren
X

Thanks amm451. Fingers crossed it will be a good loss. Thanks Bren. I'm glad I know her true colours now. She's still bad mouthing me but I don't care now. I've moved on. I've been 100% today. I'm still deciding whether I should SS till I reach goal or go on 810 when my bmi is 25. Don't know what to do. I've changed my goal to 8.7st.

Petrina, do what feels right to you.

I am so glad this time round the aam isn't until week 13. I so struggled the last time to get back on after eating. I never cheated but the mental battle was so much harder when I was allowed food!

Thanks guys! I'm still deciding whether to do ss until I reach a bmi of 25 then 810. Or just to go on 810. My CDC texted me today and changed my wi to Weds. She's not very reliable. This is my second time doing CD and I can't find my yellow book. My cdc won't give me a new one. She always leaves it to the last minute to change my wi date. Sometimes my WI changes to different days so I just weigh myself in the morning. Oh well, I'll stop moaning. Today I met my friend for lunch. I had my shake and water and she had sausages and chips with garlic mayo (I love garlic mayo). I just wanted to eat a chip, lol. How sad am I lol? I've managed to drink 4 litres today. I feel so hungry at the moment my tummy is rumbling lol :(. I got measured today and found out I'm 5'2 not 5'1 which is good lol. I wish I was taller like 5'5 lol. Anyway I'm going to try and sleep now and stop thinking about food.

It will all look better tomoro. Well done for resisting the garlic mayo!

Thanks amm451. I've had another 100% day. Just got in from work. I'm scared as I don't feel like I've lost any weight. Fingers crossed for tomorrow :cross: The lady at my work keeps rubbing it in that she can eat. She keeps going on about SW and how I shouldn't of left and how I lost 8lbs in 2 weeks. She keeps printing of recipes and showing me, saying I'm going to have this tonight. She thinks CD is bad and I shouldn't do it. I think once I've got to my goal then I will do SW to maintain as I do think its a good diet and your never hungry. The reason I moved to CD was because the losses where so good and quick. Anyway I've decided to go jogging tomorrow before my WI and we'll see if that gives my weight loss a boast. Hopefully it does :cross: Well I'm off to bed. :nightf:

Nite Petrina,

Sounds like you ans I are on the same page.... returning to SW..... it is a plan I can follow and have a decent lifestyle with!

Chat soon xx

I had my wi tonight and I was hoping for a big loss buts I've lost 3lbs. My cdc has told me to go up2 810 so I've got enough shakes for the week. She told me I can have a ww meal thats 400cal and fruit. I'm scared to eat now, lol. Don't want to gain. She said I'll be 9st something by next wi.

Back