Pets <3

Cherry-Blossom said:
I remember when we had a lurcher and our neighbour had a border. If there was food around you had to keep them apart because they were both food obsessed and the border would go for the lurcher's ankles and the lurcher the borders neck.

That's so funny :D

jaylou said:
Border terriers are the most amazing dogs ever!! I love them and if I could I would have a dozen of them!!!

You can have mine lol. Just kidding....wouldn't part with him for the world!! He's cost us thousands (well the insurance company) in the past 18 months or so!!

Woke up this morning to snow and my Golden LOVES it, my Jack Russell has never seen it before (she's just 5 months old) and she thinks its fab! It's so funny to watch!!

Dougal1983 said:
Woke up this morning to snow and my Golden LOVES it, my Jack Russell has never seen it before (she's just 5 months old) and she thinks its fab! It's so funny to watch!!

Aww :) our 5 month old Lurcher experienced hailstones for the first time a couple of days ago, he was looking up as if to say what the hells that??!! Lol

Aww :) our 5 month old Lurcher experienced hailstones for the first time a couple of days ago, he was looking up as if to say what the hells that??!! Lol
Aww bless! My cat loves the snow too and he goes outside and talks to the birds. Seriously I'm not kidding! Both dogs have worn themselves out playing in the snow and are now asleep in front of the radiator!!
My 2 like burying their noses in it!!

Thought you might all to see this photo of my 5 month old Jack Russell, Rosie, making herself comfortable on my lap! She has the nickname: Cosy Rosie!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    894.5 KB · Views: 77
Thought you might all to see this photo of my 5 month old Jack Russell, Rosie, making herself comfortable on my lap! She has the nickname: Cosy Rosie!!!

Ahhh gorgeous! Sleepy animals are the best. Then they wake up and the havoc begins!

My boy is the cutest when he is asleep, he just kinda flops everywhere!

Attachments

• image-3307635309.jpg
    image-3307635309.jpg
    539.3 KB · Views: 86
Ahhh gorgeous! Sleepy animals are the best. Then they wake up and the havoc begins!

My boy is the cutest when he is asleep, he just kinda flops everywhere!
How cute!!!!!

Our puppy at 9 weeks old, crashed out in older dogs bed, he still sleeps in there now even though he's far too big!! Lol

Attachments

• image-3340064916.jpg
    image-3340064916.jpg
    502.3 KB · Views: 85
Our puppy at 9 weeks old, crashed out in older dogs bed, he still sleeps in there now even though he's far too big!! Lol
Bless <3 <3 <3

These are my two boys

Harvey with my new hot water bottle, apparently I'm not allowed it...

image-3567067826.jpg

This one is taz ; gorgeous boys

image-853219485.jpg

Just being nosy, these pics are so cute .. I've got two completely mental dogs 1 year and 7 months such a handful but the best thing in the world. I'd have 50 dogs if I could.

Zolar29 said:
Just being nosy, these pics are so cute .. I've got two completely mental dogs 1 year and 7 months such a handful but the best thing in the world. I'd have 50 dogs if I could.

What breed are they???

I rescued a Labrador called chance, which then turned out to be crossed with great Dane and is now the same height as me, he's very similar to a small horse. He just never stopped growing lol. And I have a white husky called diesel who I rescued a few months ago. I must be mad. I'm way to soft , if I had my way I would take them all home it breaks my heart x

Zolar29 said:
I rescued a Labrador called chance, which then turned out to be crossed with great Dane and is now the same height as me, he's very similar to a small horse. He just never stopped growing lol. And I have a white husky called diesel who I rescued a few months ago. I must be mad. I'm way to soft , if I had my way I would take them all home it breaks my heart x

Do you have any photos??? They sound gorgeous

He I do just have no idea how to put them on, if you explain il put them up x

Back