Pets <3

Souffle

I wanted a reason to show off my gorgeous pets so thought I'd start a thread :)

leela.PNG

This is Leela. She came over from Cyprus in October as my Mum moved back to the UK. She is about 4 years old. She only has one eye because she was abused before my Mum rescued her. She is the most affectionate, soppy dog ever and I love her to bits despite her loud snoring!

Aww so cute!
I am a proud "mum" to 2 lovely dogs and a cat :D

* Penny is my Golden Retriever, she's 16 months old and was actually born one day after we got married, so knew she was the one for us :) she's my pride and joy, the dog I've waited since I was a little girl <3

* Rosie is my Jack Russell, she's just 5 months old and is a bit of a Daddy's girl! She follows my husband around the house like a shadow and always chooses his lap over mine! <3

* Kevin is my Domestic Shorthair, he's 4 years 3 months and is ginger! He lives up to the ginger name of being incredibly mischeavious! He was our first pet together, and despite being a dog lover, I was instantly turned by my boy Kevin <3

We also used to own another cat: Taz, sadly we lost him last year just before he turned 5. He was a lovely boy, and we often wonder if we would have got the dogs if we still had Taz as he was a bit scared of everything! R.I.P <3

Here's photos of the gang:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    559.9 KB · Views: 129
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    788.6 KB · Views: 154
It didn't upload pic of Kevin so here it is:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    946.5 KB · Views: 164
And here is a pic of Taz:
IMG00182-20110501-1606.jpg
Taz 25/07/2006-20/07/2011 <3

Ah hes a sweetie so hyper hes just 6 months now xx
<3 our little one, Rosie, is just 5 months old and having a growth spurt! She's very hyper too and absolutely adores Kevin!

<3 our little one, Rosie, is just 5 months old and having a growth spurt! She's very hyper too and absolutely adores Kevin!

Awww what breed is she?. Toto is cross between pom and bichon. We always had a pekenise but our little one died last year. I love pekenises.

Awww what breed is she?. Toto is cross between pom and bichon. We always had a pekenise but our little one died last year. I love pekenises.
She's a Jack Russell, also got a Golden Retriever-Penny and Kevin is our ginger cat lol.
Golden's are my favourite breed, I grew up with them and would happily add another puppy to our family but my MIL wants grandchildren first!!!!

Aww they're all so cute :)

My lovely Bert (the crazy fluffy cat) and Moo (the gorgeous panther cat). Despite appearances, Moo is actually the naughty one!

They are both rescue cats and me and husband both feel very strongly about encouraging people to adopt rescue animals, especially black cats as they are very often overlooked. If you are ever looking for a new cat, check out your local rescue shelter instead of buying from a kitten breeder and give a kitten who had a poor start in life a home. Even better, adopt an older cat! They will repay you many times over in love. <3

Attachments

• image-3616012060.jpg
    image-3616012060.jpg
    238.7 KB · Views: 98
  • image-2161905624.jpg
    image-2161905624.jpg
    656.4 KB · Views: 107
My lovely Bert (the crazy fluffy cat) and Moo (the gorgeous panther cat). Despite appearances, Moo is actually the naughty one!

They are both rescue cats and me and husband both feel very strongly about encouraging people to adopt rescue animals, especially black cats as they are very often overlooked. If you are ever looking for a new cat, check out your local rescue shelter instead of buying from a kitten breeder and give a kitten who had a poor start in life a home. Even better, adopt an older cat! They will repay you many times over in love. <3
Wow they are lovely cats ESP Bert, he's just gorgeous!
I was never a cat person until I met my husband and he had Taz ( see previous posts) then we got Kevin and I instantly fell in love <3
Now we have 2 dogs and 1 cat and as I'm not "allowed" another dog just yet, I've been pestering my husband for another cat, but he's saying no ;(
Taz was a rescue cat, Kevin we got from a breeder simply because we wanted a ginger boy and they were hard to find.
I would definitely get a rescue cat next time :)

Kevin is lovely <3 I do love ginger cats but I definitely believe that cats pick you and that's how we ended up with two black cats ;) We only actually wanted one cat but then Bert climbed nearly six foot up a wire fence to bash my husband on the nose so we couldn't leave him behind!

Kevin is lovely <3 I do love ginger cats but I definitely believe that cats pick you and that's how we ended up with two black cats ;) We only actually wanted one cat but then Bert climbed nearly six foot up a wire fence to bash my husband on the nose so we couldn't leave him behind!
Haha that made me laugh!!!
Taz was my husband's shadow, so when I started dating him, Taz wasn't too happy at first to share his dad but I soon won him over :)
And it's so true about cats picking you- we had a choice of Kevin and another ginger boy and Kev plonked himself in my lap and proceeded to nibble my nose and that's how we knew :)
And something that we still find funny to this day- in the litter Kevin came from, they had named them all to tell the difference ( there was 2 gingers, 2 black and white etc) and Kevin's original name was Graham!!!! And the other ginger boy was Issac! Still makes me laugh to this day :)

This is Bella! She's about 5 months old and is really my 3 year old daughters (she got her for her third birthday!).

She's a typical playful kitten, but is really good with it! Especially with the kids as they never know when to stop!! Xx

Attachments

• image-1965601896.jpg
    image-1965601896.jpg
    432.8 KB · Views: 83

We lost our gorgeous cat Noddy about 8 weeks ago, but last sunday we welcomed our new baby in to our home. We have a very petite (2.2kgs) 20 month old all black little girly cat. She is called Jean! lol. love her loads already, and she hasnt even been here a week. We got her from a rescue centre, i also feel strongly about rescuing animals :)

P1000652.jpg

Meet gizmo, my little ginger fur ball :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-4094088405.jpg
    image-4094088405.jpg
    431.2 KB · Views: 79
  • image-2808558727.jpg
    image-2808558727.jpg
    448.3 KB · Views: 98
  • image-1256185073.jpg
    image-1256185073.jpg
    448.4 KB · Views: 92
Back