pharmacist kilos to lbs conversion v's my scales

dellybelly

Silver Member
Hiya,

I wonder if anyone has noticed a difference in what your pharmacy staff tell you you've lost when they've converted kg's to lbs?

According to my record card I've lost 6kgs which is 13lbs and not 15 like they've been telling me in the pharmacy..
The thing is, I've been weighing myself on my own scales at home and according to them, I've lost 15lbs!

So I think I'll stick with my own scales as they're not getting as much abuse as the once at the pharmacy.

What does everyone else do?

I had this problem Delly, and i asked the pharmacist to change their scales from kilos to lbs, as my chemist worked in kilos and i worked in lbs. It might be worth asking if their scales do both... If not, ask if you can take your in and use them for your weigh in!!

Thanks Su. I think I will!

Yeah I find that aswell!! My pharmacist scales tells me I'm 10 1 but mine told me I was 9 12- I've been going by the pharmacy scales though. They told me yesterday my BMI was 21.9 but my little minimim counter there is saying it's 22.3!! Weird!

when i went for my 1st visit and got weighted she said i was 104 but mine say 106??? thats my wii fit
goals:
make it past day 1 :)
Make it past day 3
complete 1st week and weight in
lose my 1st stone
get bk into my size 20s
lose 2nd stone would like this b4 (cribo)
CHRISTMAS REFEED ?????
lose 2 1/2 stone
Get bk into my 18s
lose 3 stone
lose 3 1/2 stone
lose 4 stone
Refeed

when i went for my 1st visit and got weighted she said i was 104 but mine say 106??? thats my wii fit

Thats not at all unusual, youll find thats just down to it being different scales, a different time of day, wearing different clothing or something

I've had this same problem too... I always go off the kilos and convert myself now

Amanda. I think that's probably the best thing to do in the long run. The problem was I weighed in on a weds for starting the lipotrim but ended up not starting till the saturday morning, so I weighed myself first thing on my own scales and have weighed myself every saturday morning since to check!

Back