Pharmacist

oxoxallyoxox

Ha! Yesterday as I was leaving work I was just buzzing and walking on air that this diet is working - and I was dying for someone to talk to - just then the pharmacist rang to see how I was doing, Well I can tell you she was sorry she ever rang me, I kept her on the phone for ages bragging about how well I was doing.

It was so funny - she's probably dreading me coming in this evening:sign0151:

Hahaha hey youre honoured they ring you to see how youre doing!! Poor woman lol!! Good luck tonight hun xxx

I don't even think mine even asked for my number :-(

Great that you are doing well though and you're right, it is a great feeling when you are in control of your eating and you know you are going to get results quick.

Juliax

Yeah same here Julia, never asked for my number! Not a bloke is it Ally?!!! xxx

they never asked for mine either :( good luck tonight.. I have my first weigh in this evening very nervous but will post on here later

Good luck to you too lumpy bet you will both be amazed xxx

Funny you should say that - it was a man that got all my details - but I wouldnt look to much into that - for the first 15 minutes I was there I got the feeling that he thought i was a time waster!! But it was a woman that rang me. Next time I need to brag I think ill work late and just write on here!!

Haha no definitely tell anybody who will listen hun lol! xx

I thought all pharmacists rang LT dieters!!! My chemist is the only one doing lipotrim in my town so maybe they have to work hard to keep ontop of everyone thats doing it??

Today (yayy) Im absolutly buzzing about it - its been a long week! Ill try log on tonight and let everyone know how I got on.!!

Well done to your pharmacy for doing a good job. You'd better find time to be on here later with your WI news!;) x

I thought all pharmacists rang LT dieters!!! My chemist is the only one doing lipotrim in my town so maybe they have to work hard to keep ontop of everyone thats doing it??

This is news to me:eek: Could never imagine my chemist doing it:sigh:

Very good to have this extra support!

Back