Pharmacy Appointment on Thursday - 1st timer

Jinnie

After losing weight previously with Slimming world, and then gaining it back (my own fault, I stopped going once I hit target :( )
But have been back and for some reason it just didn't work for me this time around.

So now I am up to a size 18, and even the stairs make me out of breath! Not good. Nor not good for my family as playing with my kids just wears me out so fast.

I was surfing the net and saw LT, then on searching for LT i found this forum and saw so many great results, I thought it had to be done.

My only bug bear is that I am on anti depressants, would this stop the pharmacy allowing me on the program?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Jinnie,

When you go to your appointment on Thursday you will fill out a medical questionnaire form and your Pharmacist will be able to tell you then as some medication is not compatible with this type of diet and Lithium is one of them as on a reduced calorie intake it will increase the absorption rate of this drug which may alter the blood levels.

You could always contact Lipotrim with your query as they are very helpful. Also, on their site is a video which is worth watching as it explains how this diet works.

Welcome to the Lipotrim Website

Love Mini xxx

Hi Mini,

Thanks for your reply, I think I will email them now about the tablets. It's not lithium, called Citalopram. So fingers x'd it wont stop my journey before it starts :)

Fingers crossed that you hear good news!

Be sure to let us know.

Love Mini xxx

Had a reply :)

Citalopram is not a problem.

So fingers crossed for thursday :)

I am so glad I found this board, its so inspirational:talk017:

Hi Jinnie

Hopefully everything will be ok for you starting and if so Welcome to the club and if not well us nice folks talk to anyone you know (some of us are a bit weird) so if you cant do LT and have to go back to Weight Watchers or Slimming world or just general low cal low fat eating we will still be nice and friendly and help you along the way !

Gen xx

Good luck Jinnie - look forward to seeing your progress

Thank you everyone :)

I will be back! :) Off out with the kids for a bit now.

Welcome Jinnie,

Lt has made a world of difference to my life and health. The first week is the hardest but just pop on here and someone will be around to help you through it. They really are the nicest, most supportive bunch of people and they have helped me and many others through our tough moments as well as celebrating all our successes with us as well.

Good luck and let us know how you are doing.

x

good luck for thursdat LT is such a great diet its changed my life for the better and im sure it will yours x

welcome hun i have my first weigh in on thusday and cant wait so our weigh in days will be the same day. good luck for thursday and let us know hun xx

welcome on board jinnie :) and good luck with your first week, if feeling low just come and chat on the forum it is guaranteed to make you smile.

welcome hun i have my first weigh in on thusday and cant wait so our weigh in days will be the same day. good luck for thursday and let us know hun xx

My first weigh in will be this Saturday, I wanted to get my birthday out of the way first, so I started the LT today, and will see how well (i hope!) its gone on the 6th :)

Back