Phase 1 completed

Elkay

Silver Member
Phase 1 completed yesterday, WI this morning and -6lb loss. I'm very happy with that.

I didn't feel unwell at all during the 5 days so not sure what that means? The only thing I noticed is that I hardly thought about food inbetween means. Not sure if this was just because I had planned what I was going to eat for the 5 days so knew when my next meal was or whether, on previous diets because i had a set amount of points etc to use, I was always thinking what I could have to use the points?

Anyway, very happy with this result and looking forward to Phase 2. :D

Well done you! Now on to phase 2! Good luck and keep going!

That's fab, well done and enjoy Ph. 2

Good for you, I hope to have a phase 1 as enjoyable as yours.

Well done on the weight loss.

Can't wait until food/points/syns doesn't dominate my every waking thought x

Good for you, I hope to have a phase 1 as enjoyable as yours.

Well done on the weight loss.

Can't wait until food/points/syns doesn't dominate my every waking thought x

Thank you! I couldn't agree more re points, syns etc, though it's a hard habit to break - I still keep thinking 'that would be 6 points' !

I have been on phase 2 for just over a week and have lost a pound (just a warning - i did sneak on the scales mid week and had gained 2 lb:eek:) but when I weighed myself after the week ~I had lost the 2 lb gained plus 1 lb. Am happy with this :).

Good luck with phase 1, when do you start?

Lesley
x

I am a serial weigher too !! I know that I shouldn't but I do. Well done for not letting your sp sabotage your efforts though and well done on your loss.
I started yestersay but found it very hard, prob worse because am job hunting and a bit fed up at the minute, excuses,excuses, lol.
Am gonna stick with it for now cos theres nothing else!!!

Take care

Deb x

I am a serial weigher too !! I know that I shouldn't but I do. Well done for not letting your sp sabotage your efforts though and well done on your loss.
I started yestersay but found it very hard, prob worse because am job hunting and a bit fed up at the minute, excuses,excuses, lol.
Am gonna stick with it for now cos theres nothing else!!!

Take care

Deb x

Hope day 2 has been easier Deb. The first time I started phase 1 I gave up after a couple of days - I'm convinced it was because i didn't plan what I was going to eat. This time, I literally wrote out my menu for the 5 days and just stuck to it. Have you got the recipe book? There are some lovely meal ideas in it. Not long to go now anyway so stick with it, you're doing great! Hope you have some luck with the job hunting - must be very stressful so doubly well done for sticking to the diet :).

Lesley
x

Back