phase 1 over!

ilovedogs

Very dissapointed with only 2.4lbs loss. I went through 4 days of pure hell with headaches, I didn't cheat at all, no dairy, no caffeine (even stopped my pain killers so the shoulder was really bad) no alcahol. Not sure if this is all its cracked up to be really with so many conflicts about the food. Some say certain foods are freindly but they are not. The candida is supposed to die off and yet I actually got a bout of thrush in my mouth which still hasn't gone and I haven't slept a full night since starting, I get sweats and mood swings also.:cry::confused:

Well done for getting through the 5 days! It wasn’t until I was in my 3rd week until I felt healthy. It takes a lot longer for the candidia to die out.

Stick with it..in a few days not only will you feel lighter you will feel better.

Yes it is worth it! I was up most of Monday night with my little one and had very little sleep. Before the Harcombe plan I would have eaten biscuits and chocolate to keep me going through the next day. But yesterday I didn’t reach for the chocolate sugary foods, in fact I wasn’t thinking about food at all!! This is something I have never experienced before at all!

Are you keeping a food diary? I know I must start a food diary to see any rises and falls in weight which may coincide with foods eaten. Gradually add new foods to your diet so if you get a bad reaction you know what it is.

Keep posting, it’s very quiet on here this past week. I think we are all needing encouragement at the moment, especially this time of year! I have so many meals out coming up.

Back