Phase 1 today !

Well done on your will power!

Good luck with giving up smoking...I did it sixteen years ago after many failed attempts and it was the best thing I ever did...I think you are right going on a diet at the same time...this is what my sister did and she never gained any weight.

Well done your doing well, I'm doing Patrick holfords GL diet to be honest its pretty similar to this one I had a look on the internet and not a lot of difference in them.

How are you doing on it ?

Day 3

Had a sneaky weigh in and says iv lost 2 pounds so far.

Today's menu is
B - boiled eggs
L - I'm at a presentation today and there's a buffet so I dunno what to do really ?!?! Do I take a salad ??
T - chicken wrapped in bacon and cauliflower, broccoli and peas (am I allowed frozen peas ?? Shall have to check)

Day 3

Had a sneaky weigh in and says iv lost 2 pounds so far.

Today's menu is
B - boiled eggs
L - I'm at a presentation today and there's a buffet so I dunno what to do really ?!?! Do I take a salad ??
T - chicken wrapped in bacon and cauliflower, broccoli and peas (am I allowed frozen peas ?? Shall have to check)

Change of menu, iv made a ham salad for lunch to take with me today along with 2 bottles of sparkling water and some herbal tea - my oh is shocked at my will power, just hope the buffet doesn't look good !
Going to have bns curry with rice for tea too
Iv already bought some 85% dark choc for phase 2 but I may do phase - till Friday then start phase 2 so I can have a glass of wine at next weekend !

So I made a lovely ham salad and ended up having sandwiches, sausage roll, cheese roll, strawberry, carrot stick n dip and a few hula hoops :((((
Having bns curry and rice for tea and carrying on tho

image-3936015254.jpg

Bns with spinach curry n rice, tastes delish!!

That looks amazing. I have always wanted to try that since meeting zoe.she said it was really nice (still never had it. Ever) lol

I am on phase 1. I have found my taste buds have changed alot quicker this time around. I am enjoying salads without any dressings (which beforr would be a never) and I dont crave food as much any more.

I too am bad when theres temptation around. But aslong as you jump right back into it your body should soon throw out the rubbish! And I don't know about you but if I have been naughty I feel so bloated and sicky!

Goodluck for the week ahead :) xxx

That looks amazing. I have always wanted to try that since meeting zoe.she said it was really nice (still never had it. Ever) lol

I am on phase 1. I have found my taste buds have changed alot quicker this time around. I am enjoying salads without any dressings (which beforr would be a never) and I dont crave food as much any more.

I too am bad when theres temptation around. But aslong as you jump right back into it your body should soon throw out the rubbish! And I don't know about you but if I have been naughty I feel so bloated and sicky!

Goodluck for the week ahead :) xxx

It was really really nice and so easy to make !
Well I weighed this morning and iv lost 3lbs so that's defo making me want to continue and I'm not guna stress if I cheat a bit as that'll make me fall off the wagon !

Day 4

B - porridge
L - yesterday's ham salad :(
T - chicken wrapped in bacon with veg

Had no headaches, not been tired on a night but am during day ? But I do have a non sleeping baby too !
Also a bit constipated but enjoying diet so far :)

It falls off. And exactly a day or meal off does not matter aslong as you get back on it. It falls off. Best thing about this diet :) xxxx

It falls off. And exactly a day or meal off does not matter aslong as you get back on it. It falls off. Best thing about this diet :) xxxx

Very true ! How's urs doing ? Have u weighed ur self or are u waiting ? Xx

Waiting. I get weighed once a week at weight watcher's. I go mainly to support a friend but somone else.weighing me I find keeps me motivated more too ( they dont know I can demolish 63 points in one meal and still loose) haha thats the joy of it! I have 42 days till I have a summer ball abd want to try loose a st (2lbs a week needed to achieve) so fingers crossed (sorry about typos blooming phone).

So im not weighing if I had it my way I wouldnt weigh untill the day I go dress shopping but hey hoe haha nevermind. How much u lost on zoe and in how long so far??? Xxx

Waiting. I get weighed once a week at weight watcher's. I go mainly to support a friend but somone else.weighing me I find keeps me motivated more too ( they dont know I can demolish 63 points in one meal and still loose) haha thats the joy of it! I have 42 days till I have a summer ball abd want to try loose a st (2lbs a week needed to achieve) so fingers crossed (sorry about typos blooming phone).

So im not weighing if I had it my way I wouldnt weigh untill the day I go dress shopping but hey hoe haha nevermind. How much u lost on zoe and in how long so far??? Xxx

Iv been hoppin on the scales everyday ! cant help myself...What day are you on now of thd ?
I'm on day 4 and weighed this morning and it was 3lb loss so far but suppose due to fluctuating etc ill know properly the morning after day 5, I did have wine last night, tonight and also had sausages and hash brown today :( think I should of started on a Monday to be honest but the book came today so iv read it all and ill be back on it tomorrow with a vengeance...to be honest my main thing I gain weight is wine as iv got into the pattern of drinking 1/2 bottle( sometimes 1 bottle) a night so I'm just going to cut back and only have a glass or 2 on a Thursday and a Saturday. Xx

Day 4

B - porridge
L - yesterday's ham salad :(

Had no headaches, not been tired on a night but am during day ? But I do have a non sleeping baby too !
Also a bit constipated but enjoying diet so far :)

So I ended up having

B - nothing
L - bacon, egg, 2 Richmond thin sausages, 2 hash brown and tomato
T - lamb in lime/chilli/garlic & quinoa

2 glasses wine also yikes - should of really started on a Monday but I'm guna stick with phase 1 longer I think due to my lapses.

Tomorro For day 5 i hope to eat

B - puffed rice cereal
L - courgette, red onion & pepper frittata with salad

I havent been 100% I started a week ago (ish) re read the book and am going 100% phase 1 from today! So fingers crossed! Haha xxx

And yeah wine as a problem for alot.of.people. I hate the stuff (alcohol in general luckily) so I dont have thay hurdle xx

I havent been 100% I started a week ago (ish) re read the book and am going 100% phase 1 from today! So fingers crossed! Haha xxx

And yeah wine as a problem for alot.of.people. I hate the stuff (alcohol in general luckily) so I dont have thay hurdle xx

Good luck for today then :)
I'm back at work today and hopefully won't succumb to snacking due to boredom xx

Day 5

Just had another sneaky peek and weighed 15st 0.8lbs (started at 15st 4 on thursday) so am hoping to be good today and tomorrow be finally under 15st (somewhere iv not been for nearly 2/3 years and this would defo spur me on!!)

I know I was looking to have lost half a stone but I have cheated a few times

Just got weighed with no clothes on (usually have pjs on) and weigh 14st 13.08lbs :))) may stick to naked weighing from now on, plus on a too much info score iv not really been to toilet last two days so hopefully that will lose 0.5 of a pound not that I'm getting finicky about it ;)

Wahoo well done!!!!! Im hoping to get into the 16s by the end of.5 days xxx

Back