Phase 1 today !

Wahoo well done!!!!! Im hoping to get into the 16s by the end of.5 days xxx

Thanks :) gettin into another stone bracket is so exhilarating !

I'm making a point of mAking a point of putting all cheats I do on here to rather then thinkin oh sod it iv cheated so I can't put that and then fail diet xx

Very good idea im going to post ever evening from tonight. Think il do the same :) xxx

Very good idea im going to post ever evening from tonight. Think il do the same :) xxx

I came on here when I was on slimming world and as soon a I started cheating I stopped coming on and the diet stopped too :/
Xx

Day 5

B - nothing
L - courgette & broccoli frittata
T - still not hungry after huge frittata do not sure ?

My frittata was lovely , recipe from the book bit I think I ate too much and felt really really full !!

Sounded great I'm tempted xxx

Day 5

Lost 4.5 pounds woop!! Finally weigh under 15st ! Very pleased especially cos I didn't stick to it rigidly !

Well done very good loss x

Thanks :) slightly gutted that I didn't stick to it Nd lose more but I'm happy with 4.5 lbs in five days !

Well done!!!! I havent seen results yet weigh in isnt untill next tuesday :( my scales died. So going to be good suprise ........ I hope haha xxx

After a bad day at work I had a chicken burger n chips and wine :(
Weighed this morning at it was 14st 13.4
Today's menu

B - puffed rice cereal
S - strawberry
L - omelette
T - chicken n veg

Forgot that I weigh with no clothes on (was dressed earlier) so reweighed with no clothes on and 14st 12.8lbs :))))) total loss just over 5lbs

Well done!!!! I havent seen results yet weigh in isnt untill next tuesday :( my scales died. So going to be good suprise ........ I hope haha xxx

How was your meals yesterday ? Xx

So far iv had puffed rice cereal, strawberrys, bacon , egg & tomato .
Off to cinema tonight so defiantly can't cheat with the wine !

Today's weight 14st 12.04

Need to stop drinking wine from now on tho !
My fil gave me a cup of tea last night with milk and it was foul (iv been drinkin decaff with almond milk )
Today's menu

B - bacon n egg
L - unsure
T - lamb kebab n Cous Cous (I kno not allowed but I don't think I have candida and its yum )

Day 8

B - nothing
L - egg, bacon, mushroom, tomato
T - chicken casserole (chicken, peas, carrot, parsnip, onion, leek) with roasted potatoes

3 days of eating and drinkin crap iv been shoppin and back on it now...sick of seeing ppl my ages all skinny wearing the latest fashions whilst I feel a fat frump :(
So possible menus for the week

Monday
B - puffed rice cereal
L - frittata
T - tuna steak with roasted veg

Tuesday
B - poached egg
L - tuna salad
T - lamb and Cous Cous

Wednesday
B - puffed rice cereal
L - chicken salad
T - fish n veg

Thus
B - egg n bacon
L - chicken n Cous Cous
T - chicken in bacon with veg

Fri
B - egg n bacon
L - frittata
T - butternut squash soup & rice
Out in fri so many a drink shall be consumed!!

Sat -
B - egg, bacon, mushroom, tomato
L - tuna salad
T - roasted veg with mozzarella bake

Sun
L- egg, bacon
T - roast chicken, veg & potatoes

I have been on it a week tomorrow. Get weighed tomrrow. Still havent dont phase 1 100% I need to lol

But fingers crossed my.weight will go down!!!

How come you had 3 days off?? Hope its going well xxxx

I have been on it a week tomorrow. Get weighed tomrrow. Still havent dont phase 1 100% I need to lol

But fingers crossed my.weight will go down!!!

How come you had 3 days off?? Hope its going well xxxx

Cravings ! Ha I'm guna do it properly when I get paid and clear my cupboards out of all the crap !! Xx

Back