1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Phase 2 and 3 - how many carbs???

Discussion in 'Atkins Diet' started by donnahodgson, 27 March 2014 Social URL.

1. donnahodgson

donnahodgson Member

I am coming to the end of induction and am going to move up the ladder to phases 2 and 3.

The website recommends that you add carbs 5 grams at a time until you find out what is right for you.

Is anyone in phase 2 or 3? How many carbs do you find works for you?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Kat1e

Kat1e This is for life

Well everyone different. I appear to be extremely sensitive to carbs but then I must have abused them for years:sigh:

My maintenance level of carbs is 30g of carbs which is ridiculously low but over this I get hungry and have absolutely no willpower whatsoever. Many people maintain with higher carbs. Or perhaps track cals alongside. But I don't deal with hunger well so choose to eat as many cals as I want but lower carbs to maintain. At 20g carbs I can maintain on 1900 calories which is pretty yummy;) at 30g carbs 1800 is better.