Phat Bird's CD Diary

Thanks ladies

Had a nice bath, sat in the garden reading breaking dawn in the sun then had me soup and a pint of coke zero.........mmmmm. Do not feel hungry at all at the moment and in a nice place.

Got a long drivre tomorrow, hope I can keep on top of things.

PB

well done phatbird you are doing great
how the hell did you sit through pizza express i would of died lol
ant dont mind the comments they are just jealous of your will power
best of luck this week;)

Slim4life:D

Seem to be doing really well hun!
People always ahve somethin to say about this diet, but well done for ignoring them and even more well done for sitting through pizza express at such an early stage of the diet!! Could never do it!! xx

Day 6

Well I am in ketosis and have to say that today I feel on top of the world. I had a long drive to a regional office and I had to make a presentation. I had a tetra before I set off, one when I got there and a hot vanilla shake with a teaspoon of coffee when I got in tonight. I can honestly say I have not felt hungry once today.

Have not drunk enough water though, mainly down to the long drive there and back so am gently getting through some now.

I have had someone else knocking the diet today but I am feeling so positive about everything that I could not care less. Woooo hooo !!!

My hubby said I look a little slimmer in the face before advising me to do some sit ups. We then went on the wii fit which told him he had put on 3lbs.......oh how I laughed :)

I look forward to weighing myself Wednesday morning when I will have done a week and seeing what my loss has been, I am hoping for 6-7lb...wish me luck.

PB

DAY 7

Another day of feeling great. The scales were kind to me this morning and I am looking forward to seeing what they say tomorrow after 7 full days on the diet.

Can honestly say I am not hungry.

Only concern is that I am not getting enough water down me at work so trying my best to glug glug glug.

PB

Just caught up on your diary PB, you're doing great. When is the big WI? If you've been sticking to it like that, then I am sure you will get your 6lbs no probs! x

DAY 7

Well still feeling great. Stinky breath though to the point where I had to have a mint before a meeting :-S Oh well, I am sure it will not kill me.

I did not lose anything today, but hope to have a few more pounds off before my weigh in on Saturday, wish me luck for that.

Was talking to someone at work about the diet today who butted in on my coversation and made comments. How rude, why anyone would do that I just do not know. Why would someone that does not know me care about my diet ???

Have feeling of well being and am not hungry so must be well into ketosis yay.

Am looking forward to being able to have bars next week.

PB

Thanks Nic and Kez xx

phatbird people will always butt in when it comes to these sort of diets just ignore them its usually pure ignorance or people wishing they could do the diet but have not got the will power

so ignore you are doing great:)

As the others say, you know the plan suits you and is working for you so poo, bum, willies to anyone who knocks you for it!

Good luck today x

cd is so maligned. i havent told many i am doing it. dont worry about anyone else, do this for you. good luck with today.

DAY 8

Well it's the start of my 2nd week on SS and I am bored. Just been invited out for lunch and said no because I feel weak willed today.

Have had 2 tetras and feeling the need for more, think it is because I am thirsty and blame the silly little cups of water available out of our office vending machine, need to motivate myself to go to the shops and by a litre bottle but feeling too tired to get up from my chair - what is wrong with me?

I need a little boost, am hoping that I will have lost a good amount at my WI on Saturday and that my BMI will be out of the Obese range and into "overweight" as that means a lot to me. I hate the term obese.

It's cold and rainy and I feel cold, goes with the territory on SS I suppose. I think I might force myself to go for a walk to get a big bottle of water.

Laters.

PB

Oh PB, sorry to hear you are so down :( chin up, battle through the hard days and don't give in and you'll be rewarded at weigh in. :)

i always get comments from one friend about my diet. she constantly says that it isn't healthy and i'll put the weight back on in the end etc. wrote a super reply today basically saying that in any diet you can put the weight back on again and in all diets you need to watch what you eat and do exercise.

Hope you're feeling more positive today :) like others have said - sod people who are negative. Its not their decision, its yours, and you have made the best decision for you

Lou x

DAY 11

Well, have lost 4lbs this week and pretty chuffed with that. Also, my BMI is now 29.summat and I am now overweight YAY !!!!

Had a blip yesterday, went to lunch and fed up with water and soup ordered a gammon steak with egg. It id not come as a large portion and I asked them not to bring the chips that came with it !!! Don't feel bad about it, only protein so still in ketosis and I have not been tempted to nibble today.

Am off to dinner at a friends tonight and have already told her I am bringing my own soup and she has got me some coke zero in. I am nominated driver so will not be tempted by wine.

I hope I can lose another 4lbs next week.

PB

Back