Phentermne Diet pill.

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by onthelang, 10 October 2009 Social URL.

1. onthelang

onthelang Full Member

I just started lipotrim. Im looking for a diet pill called phentermine, Can anyone get it? I cant get it in Ireland. I lost two stone on it and did ZERO.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Lynn8124

Lynn8124 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Where'd you get it from before? It is illegal. Stick to LT and you'll lose 2st in about 5-6 weeks, without your heart giving out.;) Anyhow when ketosis kicks in you wont feel hungry and thought LT may be more expensive than Phentermine, i know its ridiculously over priced here, at least its safe, good luck gettin to goal. :)
    Last edited: 10 October 2009
  4. onthelang

onthelang Full Member

I got it over the net. It worked. Its legal in england(trades as duromine) and northern Ireland and Australia and some states in usa. Im doing fine on lipotrim. I will have to take the refeed seriously I really have to do it this time. Thanks for your comment
  5. sunshine1

sunshine1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge 810
    I used Duromine a few years ago now. It was prescribed for me through a weight loss clinic in Aberdeen.
    I did manage to shed some weight but i never slept, i was out washing my windows in the middle of the night lol

Discussed it with my GP and he basically said that it was amphetamines.

I think they are illegal now though.

Pity, my house could really do with a good clean at the mo!!!!!
  6. onthelang

onthelang Full Member

Class, I would love them there still available and are fda approved in usa.
    When I was on it I was mowing my neighbors lawn!!
    Its the other half of the fenfen a combination of fenfluramine hydrochloride and phentermine hydrochloride both stimulants which was causing the heart valve problems. but I know its risky maybe not a good idea.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.