Pheonix-rising daily diet blog

Alison I need to come and visit you.. I'm a florida girl directly from the coast so I miss my beaches with the sand and etc.. but I can imagine the high cost of living..

and the climate More, even in summer Cornwall isn't going to ever match Florida. LOL

Hehe yeah I couldnt live without the beaches now! And Jims right....although it is milder down here (than the North of England) its not as nice as Florida! But the smell of the sea, that never changes :) x

Well, my first full day on Atkins! Yum!

I scrapped the CD shakes because as was pointed out last week they are high in carbs and its actually the low calorie that has you in ketosis, so it seems I was suffering (by eating yucky soups) and didnt lose a thing!

Today I have had bacon and eggs for breakfast/dinner. An atkins bar (how nice are they!!!) and for tea I have diced chicken jazzed up with chilli powder and garlic, and a small salad with mayo. I dont feel hungry at all. So, im looking forward to seeing how much i lose this week :)

I scrapped the CD shakes because as was pointed out last week they are high in carbs and its actually the low calorie that has you in ketosis, so it seems I was suffering (by eating yucky soups) and didnt lose a thing!

Are you being serious hun?!?!?!?!? The only reason why I still keep them in my diet is because I THOUGHT they were non carby!!!! OMG

As to Atkins bars - LOVE THEM ALL!

Boots has online promo 3for2 so might want to make the most of it.

Good luck with your first day hun xxx

Yes! I didnt realise either, then checked the pack contents and they have 15g of carbs in them!! So I guess thats why me doing both (to use up packs) was doing no good. As I was having at least 30g of carbs from the packs alone a day. I can't remember which thread its on, but someone pointed this out and it didnt even occur to me! So its atkins all the way for me now, im not eating/drinking those yucky packs for them not to do anything lol :) x

Well, I hate to get excited (but I am!)...day 2 and it seems I am 2LB down. woot! :)

Yay Alison! That's great! I'm not touching my packs either. I've contacted my CDC to take them back and get my money back. I can use the money to get my hair done instead!

Woohooo!!! Way to go hun!!!

Looking good then ;)

Fab start misses. x

hehe yeah I couldnt resist jumping on the scales, I only weigh first thing in the morning and at the same time, but I have been stuck at same weight all last week. So seems that dumping the CD sachets once and for all (which wasnt hard at all!!) was a good thing :)

Real food is the biz compared to those sachets!! Would love the quick losses that the shakes bring but far prefer to eat, learn a new WOE & lose weight a bit slower!

Yeah your right Ditzee, I reckon I also probably overate last week also due to the fact I was ''allowed'', quite a green light to go stuffing your face! Least this way we can do what Jim does and prepare for it if we know we might have a night of indulgences!

I think the hardest thing to combat mentally is the deprvation thing, but honestly on the atkins I dont feel deprived at all. Especially since I tried the atkins bar yesterday...what more does a girl need!! :D

And its been really easy to give up potatoes, bread and pasta because when I have tried them (again last week), they made me feel like crap!

Oh and i forgot to add, on these TFR diets, its impossible to forget you are dieting because you are constantly thinking about food, but on atkins I havent given it much thought, except to check these message boards which is great! x

since I tried the atkins bar yesterday...what more does a girl need!! :D

Had one today already - Brownies this time!!! They are so lushhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Also like the orange ones - what's your fav?

but on atkins I havent given it much thought, except to check these message boards which is great! x
Me too. going shopping is a delight again - not looking for weight watchers yacky meals lol

Hehe yeah! To say the meat and cheese caounter has always been my fav was an understatement, now I dont have to feel guilty about it lol.

Chloe I tried the bar with peanuts in and covered in chocolate (not sure what it was called)...and it was sooo nice :)

Hi hun, we are missing your posts!!!
Come back xxx

Back