Phew! AT LAST! I got a good, permament job!

Excellent news, well done, having the job you want must be such a relief. I have a works 4day conference in Brighton to go to in June, maybe see you on the beach =)

congratulations BL - sounds fab!
i'm really envious of you being so near to the sea.
i'm going on a girly weekend in june to brighton, never been before- it looks like a great place
daisy x

Ooooh, just a very very optomistic afterthought Island Breeze....do you think they would contribute to a tummy tuck?? :D

:8855: Errrm - that might be pushing it!! I've used them in the past to get rid of unsightly moles but I think they'd baulk at a tuck - still you can but try!!!Heck, if you can manage to come up with a medical rather than cosmetic reason you never know your luck - bit of a challenge for you there.....:)

I'm over the moon for you BL!! Everything looks like it's coming together for you at last. All the best with it all. xxxx

(So, how are the sore bits under all that tummy tuckedness that needs removing urgently and being paid for??????????????????????? :p;);):D:D)

That's great news. You must be thrilled. And you get a week of leisure beforehand - perfect!

It must be so empowering to realise you got through a stressful time without turning to old habits - well done!

Thank you again everyone!!!

Angie amd Daisy - when you are in Brighton, give me a bit of notice and I'd love to come into town to meet you for a lovely bottle of water! Just let me know!!

XX

And yes, those sore spots sure are horrible!!! :giggle:

<puts thinking cap on> :D

Oh that's such fantastic news BL, congratulations you really deserve it!

:happy096:

x

Well done you

Congratulations BL .I'm so pleased for you as I know how rotten the last job was and how you wanted this one. I'm sure it will suit yuo fine. On a selfish note, I'll miss you at the LL group, but luckily we've done the hardest part now.
Don't forget my commission for next month.
I'm soooo proud of you. Did they phone you or write to you?:p

Thanks Susi and SB.

SB - I know... :( I am truly gutted about that - even though we did do the hardest part together, I will still miss the Mondays. I am assuming the shifts are mon - Friday - if not, then I will at least make the odd one now and again thinking about it!

I will be there this Monday though. :) And after that we will just have to , oh, I don;t know - go SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

ANd we will talk about the necklace! What are her favourite colours? Let me know, and I will try and bring some stuff to show you and you can guide me on what you think she might like! Or I can bring it by yours - or we can meet up. Whatever's clever!

Congratulations to you, I'm so pleased that you've finally got a job that you're going to enjoy. Well done for sticking to the other job for so long.

Hope you enjoy your week off.

Louale x

Fantastic news BL. I'm really pleased for you

So glad you have got a great job at last. There is nothing more soul destroying than having to go to work at a job you hate.

Well done!

What fantastic news, BL, well done!!

Your private health care may cover pre-existing, we had private with my OH's previous job and we were covered for literally EVERYTHING, and I was able to get my prolapsed disc looked at although it has been an ongoing problem for years!!

Enjoy your week off!! xx

Sorry BL I have only just spotted this thread - many congratulations you deserve it! And extra congratulations for not using it as a reason to turn to food xx

Hi Sweety

How are you doing? Any luck with a job for your husband yet?

:wave_cry:

Back