• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Phew, glad that is over!

Party just over for my dd3, who is 2 today. A small family get together and resisting all that food was hard. I didn't eat anything and I'm really proud of myself. I made cheese & bacon filled skins, chilli & rice & lots of buffet food. I made a lovely very hungry caterpillar cake, with a main cake and loads of cupcakes for the body. I almost got a bowl, but grabbed a coke zero instead of reaching for the pringles. Feeling very fuzzy headed now, and I was a bit grouchy but hey I got through it. I need this cuppa I've brewed.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Little-Miss-Perfect

Doing it exante style :)
Well done I bet that wasn't easy xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

*jenjen*

I will do this...
Wow! That was some willpower and determination - my mouth is watering just at the thought!

Well done, enjoy your cuppa x

Well done :)

No other birthdays that I can't avoid until my own at the end of April. Girls have a few party invites, but I can happily sit with a cuppa through them. I may choose to have a meal on my birthday but not necessarily, I can be in control of that one anyhow.

Focusing on the good stuff, by being TS I am likely to be able to lose a lot more weight than I ever thought I would by June, it's 13 weeks to my sister's wedding and I said 3 stone by then, well I'm only 9lb away from that in March.

Little-Miss-Perfect

Doing it exante style :)
It's my birthday on Monday day and my oh is taking me out!!! I'm dreading it, might try throw a sicky :( coz I really don't wanna eat. Not that he'll make me but I'll feel akward goin out just the 2 of us and sitting there while he eats!!!! Eeek

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins