Philadelphia Light as a HEX A

Tia1976

Does anyone know if you can have Philadelphia Light as a HEX? IF so how many grams?
I have purchased a pack of 4, 35gms portions, wondered if you could have them as HEXa
Thanks x

When I look at the SW website a couple of days ago to find the same thing out for a friend, it wasn't on the list I'm afraid. It is a case of synning it:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Kraft Philadelphia Light Mini Tubs, 4 pack 35g tub[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
2½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 2½ Syns
green.gif
Green 2½ Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]​

Glad I found this! Thanks for the info, I was going to syn it! ;) I like to put it in my jacket potato at work. :)

Thank you, we have a local Asda so will check it out - along with the chickpea dahl that someone recommended! :)

We had this conversation in group this week because my mum was using them as her healthy extra and our C said that although it is not 'offical' if she is not having any other calcuim intake from milk or cheese then she could count it as a HEA...but obviously if she wasn't having a HExA at all then using philli pots can be counted x x

TBH I struggle to get an A in at all some days (dont like milk and am not a huge coffee drinker), so I sometimes have to use soft cheese as an A, and I'm still losing ok :)

Back