Philadelphia Light Cream for Cooking

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by OzzieMoz, 7 May 2010 Social URL.

1. OzzieMoz

OzzieMoz Keep on Truckin'

Start Weight:
    86.7kg
    Current Weight:
    77.9kg
    Goal Weight:
    64.5kg
    Lost(%):
    8.8kg(10.15%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello! :D

I'm living in Australia and they've been advertising Philadelphia Light Cream for Cooking .... here is the link --->
    PHILADELPHIA - Cream Cheese Products - Spreadable - Cheese Blocks - Kraft PHILADELPHIA

Can you get this in the UK and if so, does anyone know the syn value? Just wondering, as I keep being tempted to use in a nice creamy pasta sauce. I'm thinking it's probably not a good idea, but hope springs eternal :rotflmao:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    No we don't have this in the UK. Syn wise I would count it as 1 syn for every 20 calories but if you want to post the nutritional info someone can plug it into the calculator for you.

4. OzzieMoz

OzzieMoz Keep on Truckin'

Start Weight:
    86.7kg
    Current Weight:
    77.9kg
    Goal Weight:
    64.5kg
    Lost(%):
    8.8kg(10.15%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I can't find the nutritional info online, so looks like I'll either take a leap of faith and buy it and copy it out or I'll take a pen and paper to the shops with me :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.