Luxury Creamy Pesto Salmon and Prawn Linguine

charl_young

Gold Member
Hi everyone, thought i'd share this as it was so so nice! I was really craving a creamy, salmon pasta and pesto as I've missed it so much but all the recipies were really full of cream, oil and cheese so I made a SW version. It was so so nice! I had it with watercress, red onion and tomato salad to up the superfree, would only really work on EE or Green Days though, due to being so pasta based and not much fish. I had it on a green day using the fish as a Hex, so if you do this just work it out for how many people you are cooking for etc.

Serves 2.

EE - 7.5 syns for total recipe

200g linguine
1 packet smoked salmon trimmings (i used sainsburys ones which are 120g packets)
small packet king prawns
1 red onion
mushrooms
2 cloves garlic
1 tbsp scala red pepper pesto
1tbsp WW creme fraiche or Sainsbury BGTY creme fraiche
100 mls white wine
lemon
chilli flakes
salt and pepper

1. slice mushrooms, garlic, and red onion and fry in fry light. Put pasta on and cook as per instructions.

2. once veg has cooked add half the wine, and cook for a further min or 2, drain pasta and add to the pan with the veg,

3. Add the remainder of the wine, juice of half a lemon, chilli flakes and toss.

4. Once everything is mixed well add the salmon, prawns and pesto and cook for another few mins.

5. Add the creme fraiche and heat well, season.

DONE!! serve with salad.

Please note, I have suggested the 2 above creme fraiches to use, if you do use these then the recipie will be lower in syns as they are much lower than standard reduced fat creme fraiche, however I don't have access to online syns to check. So the syn value above is actually a little higher than it should be if you use either of these. enjoy!

Plus if you wanted to play around with more pesto etc, then just amend syns.

Last edited:
Yep my kids ate it too, went down a storm! X

I just made this again with FF fromage frais and tasted exactly the same, so more syn savings there! X

Back