Overseas syns

Hi,

Not sure if I am posting in the right place but.... I am currently living in the Middle East and we don't get an awful lot of UK branded items but before I sign up to the online subscription, I was wondering if I could be really cheeky and ask one of you nice people to work out the syn value of a product we have out here????

It's called Laban and is basically like a yoghurty /cream cheese type thing and seeing as a lot of recipes call for Quark, I'm hoping that this is a decent enough replacement?

I don't really want to subscribe for membership to find that there is not much I can eat!

I have tried slimming world 3 times previously when I was in the UK and it has always worked for me so I'm desperately trying it again, I've even managed to talk a few others into it for moral support n weekly weigh ins so it would be good to have a little bit of extra knowledge!

Many many thanks for any help that can be offered and I hope I'm not breaking any rules by asking for values n not being a member (yet)!

H

You would need to post the nutritional information if you want someone to do that

Calories per 100g
Protein per 100g
Carbs per 100g
Fat per 100g
Serving size
Main ingredients

Thanks,

Fromage frais per 100g

46 kcal
Trace fat
8g protein
3.5g carb

Labaneh per 100g

144.2 kcal
9g fat
6.8 protein
9g carb.

Many many thanks in Advance!

The first oien comes out as Free.

The second one - labneh isn't listed as a free food so I used yoghurt, as that is technically is what labneh is originally. Im not sure if thats allowed, but if it is then it comes out as:

4 Syns per 100g

Back