Philips airfryer???

broxi

ButtErFly
I just bought and tried my new Philips airfryer. The chips are absolutely amazing! Does anyone know if they are free? I used about a 1/4 tablespoon for 2 portions and I don't think they soaked it up to be honest. Also does anyone know if you can use it without any oil?

Hi
I always use the Airfryer for chips. If you lightly spray the chips with Fry Light instead of oil then they would be free. Think you would have to syn the oil. Hope that helps!

I just bought and tried my new Philips airfryer. The chips are absolutely amazing! Does anyone know if they are free? I used about a 1/4 tablespoon for 2 portions and I don't think they soaked it up to be honest. Also does anyone know if you can use it without any oil?

Hi I can't be sure on the syn value on the oil you used per portion but the chips can be made on the Philips airfryer without oil I just spray them with plenty of fry-light when I make them in mine x.

Will try the frylight tomorrow, thanks for that, wasn't sure. The chips are fantastic too!

Sounds great. What else can you make in it that would suit SW? x

Im not prepared to wait until next xmas for mine lol not that we eat many chips but would b nice just to pop some in here to save time and mess

Back