philli extra light.

pos bird

Hi. Just about to make a Thai green curry. In the healthy extra b section I can have 110g low fat cheese. Would philli extra light be 110g.

Thanks

Yes, as long as you are ona green day :)

Ooh sounds yum. Do you have a recipe?

2 tsp of Thai green curry paste (more depending on taste buds)
4 chicken breast, sliced
Onion/peppers/ or any superfree
120g Philly light (i just used the extra light)
4 tblsp milk

Gently fry curry pasta, chicken, onion for 6-8 mins until chicken cooked through. Add peppers and cook for further 2-3 mins till chicken is golden brown and juices run clear. Stir in the Philly and milk and mix till melted. Serve with rice.

I tend to cook this using the Icelands cooked diced chicken which I defrost over night. I can then make this in a lot less time making a quick nutritional meal.

Sounds fab - thanks!!

I am going to try the red Thai curry paste next for a bit of kick. Even OH enjoyed it. Highly recommend.

Oooh I do this all the time its a lovely recipe isn't it? Tesco's green paste is pretty spicey! Spicier than asdas pastes. We put mushrooms, peppers, onions in ours

Oh and I just syn the philli, 1.5 syns for 28g and we usually use 100g of it for 4 people, half of the tub.

I love Tesco's green Thai paste. If doing a curry I do it on a green day days and use the Philly out if my hexb and use quorn.

Back