Philly choc?

linzi_lou

I herd about the philadelphia choc flavour, is it nice? Phillidelphia is cheese tho isn't it, dosnt it tast of cheese!? And how many syns is it? Thanks

It's lovely, doesn't taste like cheese at all, its a bit like chocolate spread but I think its nicer then chocolate spread, its also lower in syns. The little pots are about 4.5 syns (not 100% sure as I don't get those ones) the big pots work out at 24 syns, so I usually have a quarter at a time for 6 syns.

linzi_lou said:
I herd about the philadelphia choc flavour, is it nice? Phillidelphia is cheese tho isn't it, dosnt it tast of cheese!? And how many syns is it? Thanks

Lots of people really love it, as it reminds them of chocolate cheesecake. Sadly, I think it's really sickly and disgusting.

Lol, it always makes me chuckle when people imagine it to taste of cheese, even the normal Philly doesn't taste of cheese. Think of it as pre-made chocolate cheesecake. It's really common to use Philly when making a cheesecake, this just already has the chocolate flavour. It's just an alternative to chocolate spread, although for me nothing will compare with Nutella :drool:

Lol, it always makes me chuckle when people imagine it to taste of cheese, even the normal Philly doesn't taste of cheese. Think of it as pre-made chocolate cheesecake. It's really common to use Philly when making a cheesecake, this just already has the chocolate flavour. It's just an alternative to chocolate spread, although for me nothing will compare with Nutella :drool:
Hmmm, neither do the syns!! Good "lookalike" though, if you want a sweet treat:)

Back