Photo from start to day 151! :)

willowfire365

Silver Member
meforum.jpg

So I’m on day 151 at 100% and I took another photo today and thought I’d post it along with my before picture. I find it really hard looking at the before photo but I need to realise how far I’ve come and although I feel like I’ve got a long way to go I’m getting there.

Sorry I’m not smiling in the 2nd pic - I am very happy with my weight loss but due to my M.E (Chronic Fatigue) I’m sure tired and sore at the moment - I am happy though! :)

For anyone out there who’s on week 1 or is finding it hard it can be done honestly!

Tc everyone!

X

:party0019:eek:mg.....youve come so far....inspirational!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well done x:)

well done, you really look so much healthier xx

You look absolutely fab. Well done for achieving so much. In particular, as you have ME, you are a true inspiration to have done this when you have so much on your plate.

You look amazing!! Well done you xxx

Thank you for posting your photographs, you look amazing. You are such an inspiration to all of us, you must be proud of your achievement, keep rocking:D

excellent you look amazing,keep up the good work, you are doing brilliantly xx

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for posting and everything. It feels very strange looking at the photos but it makes it all feel so real.

Thank you so much again everyone and I'm sure I'll post another photo when I've finished!

Tc X

Well done, lovely! you havent got too long to go though have you! you have come so far. Has the weight loss improved the ME? x

So sorry to double post but I wanted to reply to you - I don't know if it's helped the M.E at all as I still have bad days and I've had a bit of a bad few days at the moment...but I would say my movement is easier - it's got to be carrying less weight!

Hope your well!

X

...but I would say my movement is easier - it's got to be carrying less weight!

Hope your well!

X

I have got to agree with the above comment. My movements are lot easier, I feel lot lighter and my leg is not too bad. I used to limp about and sometimes used to walk with the aid of walking stick, well that has all gone now, I don't know why I ever let myself get to that stage in the first place. :cry:

Well done Willow, you look fantastic! :)
Emma x

you look absolutely fantastic, huge well done to you. You must be delighted :) x

Back