Photo Thread - Before/After Pictures FAO CDieters!!!

well done to all of you as you have all done so well and all great!!Porgeous you look so different how long did it take you and did you do a lot of excercise to tone up?
T x

this is just so inspirational its unbelievable... you all look great. i cant wait to be showing off my pics. can anyone reccomend any excerises that they done?

lyndsey x

Just thought I'd add my pics so far, havent reached target yet, quite a way to go infact, but I've gone from 16-13 down to 14-4, target is 10 stone. Click on the link below and you can see my scarey b4 pics, my nearly as scarey 4 week pics and my actually managed to smile 8 week pics lol.
I look forward to adding more.
Cheers Tiz:D

Tizz what a difference 8 weeks has made, well done, thanks for posting them!!

Hi Tizzy

I noticed you live in Helston. I am Scottish and now back living in Scotland, but I lived in Helston many moons ago. I lived in Tremenheere Avenue and worked in G C Davies & Partners Solicitors in Helston. It is a beautiful town and I absolutely loved living there.

Val

you all look amazing, well done !!!!
i start the diet tommorow and this thread is fantastic for inspiration:).

I thought I had posted some here, I'll try again.

Not sure about the side by side, I'll have to play with that.

Before. Lanzarote 2002
jimlaz4.jpg

Last year in out Kitchen.
jim_00092008.jpg

Hope that works. :)

there you go. my before and after pics are below. obviously, i barely have any before pictures as i kept deleting them from my computer/camera because I hated how fat I was and didn't want anything to remind me of that:D

Attachments

• S4032256small copy.jpg
    S4032256small copy.jpg
    263.2 KB · Views: 2,479
  • smallcopy.jpg
    smallcopy.jpg
    220.4 KB · Views: 958
  • S4032261 copy2.jpg
    S4032261 copy2.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 919
  • IMG_0460small.JPG
    IMG_0460small.JPG
    16.2 KB · Views: 984
  • IMG_0393.JPG
    IMG_0393.JPG
    45.2 KB · Views: 910
Wow Izmirka, what a change! you must be so pleased with yourself, you deserve it, almost 50KG lost, I bet you have shed 50% of your body weight! well done.

all I can say is whoa!! well done to everyone, all your photos are amazing! I am looking and thinking ever more ready for sorting out my life

thank you for sharing your pics

You are all truly inspirational!! Well done and congratulations to you all Julie xx
:talk017:

Oh my God!!

thanks skyemagic, I'm truly flattered, here's abother, more recent one, no make up this time, but a new dress and more weight off!!

sha_wooo_33912986.jpg

This girl has made me start the diet ..2moro, i can not wait ? :D

I have been sat here, mesmorized scrolling through the photo's and just want to say how wonderful you all are.
What an inspiration. I am due to start on the 9th Jan and hopefully by the summer i will have my before and during pics added ;)
If i have bad days, i know where to come for a pick me up!!
Well Done
X

Wow!!! I came on here tonight to have another good look through some inspirational threads. What a fantastic idea to put these photos into the same place. Having just started my own changes and decided to start slimming world this week, I am both grateful and amazed at the differences in your FANTASTIC WEIGHT LOSS before and afters. I have uploaded a "pre-putting on lots of weight picture" and will pop a now picture on tomorrow. The weight im at now is the biggest I have been and myself and my partner are both on meal changes. He started CD this week.

CONGRATULATIONS to all of you on your journeys to your TRUE selves xxxxx No more hiding in tents or dark colours for you lot, eh? Bring on the mini skirts, colourful patterned tops and cinched in waist belts! Keep up the GREAT work.

Lee Ann :)

Back