Photo Thread - Before/After Pictures FAO CDieters!!!

You all look amazing such an inspiration!!

I am starting CD ss on monday 26/01. After reading through all of your posts and seeing the transformations you have all been through i am so excited well done to everyone i hope i have as much will power as all of you <3 Sam x

What a great thread! Well done all! Great thing is some of the durings need updating as you've lost more weight! Well done everyone :)
Hopefully I'll be posting my pics in about 6 months or so! lol

Hi all,

Just to say thank you for sharing these stories and pictures. I just started the CD yesterday so am sat here feeling a little yukky, yet your stories have provided some much needed motivation to continue.

xx

Hiya

My pics are in my signature, lost 5st 4lbs, started at 14st 1lb, finished 8st 11lb.

Gx

That's incredable, you look amazing!

I have looked at each and every one of the photos on this thread and have found a huge amount of inspiration from them. Thank-you all. You look fabulous!
I am looking forward to having after pics to post as I have plenty befores!! Happy weight losing all. xxxxxx

Oooo this is a great thread!

Here's me before CD - top one December 2006 - bottom one Feb 2007
WEIGHT 19ST 13LB
beforeweightloss001-1.jpg

Heres me now ...reached goal in Debember 2007
WEIGHT 11ST 3LB
tmpphp0wFm8e.jpg

CAMBRIDGE ROCKS! :)

debs xx

Last edited:
Fabulous!

Inspiration

You are all a big inspiration for a big guy like me i have been trying for years now i think i am finally ready for this looking at you stunning ladies i just hope i can do as well as you have. I have now put a picture of myself on the fridge just in case i get the munchies Monday is my 20Th weigh in after being with a dietician for months now i still haven't lost anything very depressing but since i found this site i know i can do it.

Thank you all for inspiring me.

well done guys, im due to restart CD (April ending)after a 1.5 yr break this thread has really spurred me on I can't wait to start.

Hello Friends. I am not sure how to put my photos in the thread but I have added my before and durings to my album if anyone is interested.

Thanks to everyone at minimins who are all so inspiring

Hiya Guys..

Here is my before & After. :D
Still have 7lb to lose though..

Before

fatty.jpg

Before.JPG

50lb Lost so far

50lb Lost.JPG

me.JPG

xxxx

If those last couple of photo's are the "NOW" Kelly, then you look stunning, and to my eyes slim enough.

Look at that slim waistline. Well done Emma!!

Back