Photo Thread - Before/After Pictures FAO CDieters!!!

Here are my before and after pics after losing 6.5 stone on CD SS. A year on and i'm still managing to maintain. :)

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 758
  • 023.jpg
    023.jpg
    494.8 KB · Views: 852
I did CD from July 2008 until Christmas 2008; I lost just over 7 stone in total and have been maintaining successfully for the last 7 months.

Attachments

• BEFORE_AFTER_01.jpg
    BEFORE_AFTER_01.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 2,089
I just love B&A's well done everyone!

I did CD from July 2008 until Christmas 2008; I lost just over 7 stone in total and have been maintaining successfully for the last 7 months.

5360d1249580606-photo-thread-before-after-pictures-fao-cdieters-before_after_01.jpg

Congratulations and well done!:happy096:

You look amazing!!!

Love Mini xxx

I don't think you really needed to caption them mate, it's bloody obvious which is before and which is after. LOL

Grat stuuf.

Hi, I lost 5 stones 4lbs between June and October last year on CD SS. I do it now and again to keep under control. Here's my before and after pics....

Attachments

• humpalumpa2.jpg
    humpalumpa2.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 587
  • afterpicskirt.jpg
    afterpicskirt.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 602
  • CoverGirl 010.jpg
    CoverGirl 010.jpg
    438.5 KB · Views: 565
Reactions: Jim
Great photo's there!!

AMAZING! I can't believe what fantastic photos I have just seen and wanted to say what a huge inspiration you all are to me. I am quite excited now to think it could actually happen...

wow you all look great!! and maintaining too! x

Wow this thread is so great. It's going to take some time but I can't wait until the day where I get to upload my own before and after pics :)

Thank you all for being so inspiring

What a brilliant thread! I will be adding mine to the forum later this year :D

Love Myr xxx

All of these are amazing! Loving it :) Hope my progress will be as consistent as all of yours.

Just been looking through these again for inspiration. It's a fantastic reminder that it is possible to succeed with losing weight, I succeeded before, I can do it again. Thanks guys for sharing your success, hopefully I'll be adding my pics on here soon.

OMG I love this thread! Reallyyy a big motivation to me....since I'm a little dissapointed these days that I'm not seeing a change on my body. But I won't give up....

Wow you're all incredible!

I've really felt like giving in today but looking at your amazing results has given me the strength I need to get through.

Hopefully soon I'll be able to post my before and after pics on line to inspire someone like you all have.

Kirstie x

Back