Photo update / Want to finish

LLStu

Hi,

I have been on LighterLife for 10 weeks now and I have lost a lot but I know I have a bit more to go. It is getting really hard and I just want to eat.

It is getting harder and harder to stay faithful to the plan.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!

On a side issue, here are before and after photos.

Stuart

Attachments

• Start.jpg
    Start.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 114
  • 10wks.jpg
    10wks.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 121
You look really good. I know what you mean about keeping to it. I am on week 8 or 9 and i would like to eat normally again, but i have a long way to go.

Well done, you are an inspiration x

wow stuart you look fab what a difference.I think if you are ready too eat go for it, i know when i get to my weight i will never go back to my old ways.Good luck.

Hey Stuart you're looking great!!!

Well done :party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049:

Hang on in there, you've not long to go! You've come this far and that's a great acheivement, dosen't look like it's many more weeks til goal:D

Tracey
x

Stu, you look great! What a difference!

As far as the eating goes, I understand where you are coming from but also agrre that your BMI is so close to the magic 25, a few more weeks should do it!

Whatever you decide, I hope its right for you and congratulations too!

Weighed in yesterday. Lost 4.2 lbs.

I talked it over with my LLC and have decided to do four more weeks on the programme. In the conversation I realised that if I had stopped yesterday and gone into management then I would never have hit my target and wouldn't feel like I succeeded.

We wrote the weigh-in dates into my book in advance so those four weeks are now set in stone!

I felt a lot more positive after that step and more in control.

Stuart

I have just realised that I have lost over 20% of my original body weight. Wow!

Well done Stuart. It sounds like you have a good counsellor. I finished the diet too early and I am regretting it. This is no fault of my counsellor though. I think I'll go back to abstaining next week because ideally I would like to loose another 10lbs.

u look really good stu. a huge difference 3 and a half stones have made :) well done! glad u have renewed motivation to get rid of the last stone. u will feel great! xxx

You look fab in your pictures, and wonder if that is part of the problem?

It was for me, getting past or to a stage had not done for years so the chatterbox gets working.

Glad you are giving things a few more weeks. My only advice is if you start to do more harm than good (if you know what I mean?) Consider a slightly earlier start.

Hope not setting your chatterbox off, I just wish I started Mangement last week with less than 4 lbs to go instead of trying to do another week and binge eating. Will probably have first gain Saturday!!!!!

Anyway, take care

Sam

Back