Photo update / Want to finish

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by LLStu, 5 July 2007 Social URL.

1. LLStu

LLStu Full Member

I have been on LighterLife for 10 weeks now and I have lost a lot but I know I have a bit more to go. It is getting really hard and I just want to eat.

It is getting harder and harder to stay faithful to the plan.

On a side issue, here are before and after photos.

Attached Files:

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. scareypeanuts

scareypeanuts Just one day at a time

Waiting to start Avidlite
    You look really good. I know what you mean about keeping to it. I am on week 8 or 9 and i would like to eat normally again, but i have a long way to go.

Well done, you are an inspiration x
  4. Eileen

Eileen likes posting.

Slimming world.
    wow stuart you look fab what a difference.I think if you are ready too eat go for it, i know when i get to my weight i will never go back to my old ways.Good luck.
  5. Alan_99

Alan_99 Full Member

lighter life
    Well done Stu. I found that since I've been on maintenance I have continued to lose weight and have lost over 8lbs in the past 6 weeks. There's no guarantee obviously but something to bear in mind.
  6. minilady

minilady Gold Member

cambridge diet
    Hey Stuart you're looking great!!!

Well done :party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049:

Hang on in there, you've not long to go! You've come this far and that's a great acheivement, dosen't look like it's many more weeks til goal:D

7. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Stu, you look great! What a difference!

As far as the eating goes, I understand where you are coming from but also agrre that your BMI is so close to the magic 25, a few more weeks should do it!

Whatever you decide, I hope its right for you and congratulations too!
  8. LLStu

LLStu Full Member

Weighed in yesterday. Lost 4.2 lbs.

I talked it over with my LLC and have decided to do four more weeks on the programme. In the conversation I realised that if I had stopped yesterday and gone into management then I would never have hit my target and wouldn't feel like I succeeded.

We wrote the weigh-in dates into my book in advance so those four weeks are now set in stone!

I felt a lot more positive after that step and more in control.

9. LLStu

LLStu Full Member

I have just realised that I have lost over 20% of my original body weight. Wow!
  10. slinkytobe

slinkytobe Full Member

Well done Stuart. It sounds like you have a good counsellor. I finished the diet too early and I am regretting it. This is no fault of my counsellor though. I think I'll go back to abstaining next week because ideally I would like to loose another 10lbs.
  11. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    u look really good stu. a huge difference 3 and a half stones have made :) well done! glad u have renewed motivation to get rid of the last stone. u will feel great! xxx
  12. SoonBeSlim... It'sTrue!

SoonBeSlim... It'sTrue! Full Member

Lighter Life
    You look fab in your pictures, and wonder if that is part of the problem?

It was for me, getting past or to a stage had not done for years so the chatterbox gets working.

Glad you are giving things a few more weeks. My only advice is if you start to do more harm than good (if you know what I mean?) Consider a slightly earlier start.

Hope not setting your chatterbox off, I just wish I started Mangement last week with less than 4 lbs to go instead of trying to do another week and binge eating. Will probably have first gain Saturday!!!!!

Anyway, take care

13. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

:wow::wow: Stuart looking good, not long to go now!

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.