Photographs

IrishLaura

Silver Member
I have uploaded two photographs in my album, one before LT and one 8 weeks in !

Hope you don't scare easy x x x

Aww thank you x x x

Thank you honey x

Laura, You are a very attractive woman...(Hubba hubba) :p:D You can already see in you're face that you have lost weight, You are stunning now..Just imagine what you gonna look like when you have lost the weight :eek::D

You have such a pretty face. You can definatly see the loss in your face. Keep going :)

Laura, You are a very attractive woman...(Hubba hubba) :p:D You can already see in you're face that you have lost weight, You are stunning now..Just imagine what you gonna look like when you have lost the weight :eek::D

Missy are you trying to chat me up ?? :cool: :cool:

Missy are you trying to chat me up ?? :cool: :cool:

Maybe (Wink) :D:D

Is it working?? :confused: If so dump you're boyf and I am packing my bags and coming to Ireland :D

Maybe (Wink) :D:D

Is it working?? :confused: If so dump you're boyf and I am packing my bags and coming to Ireland :D

:giggle: :giggle: You are a tart :rolleyes: :giggle:

You have one vital piece of equiptment missing honey :eek: :giggle:

Thank you, I am going to start blushing :giggle:

:giggle: :giggle: You are a tart :rolleyes: :giggle:

You have one vital piece of equiptment missing honey :eek: :giggle:

Yeah good point :D:D

Well...Ermmmm...Don't matter (in fear of a ban so will shush now :p)

No seriously Laura, You look amazing in the pictures, Well done sweetie :):)

Yeah good point :D:D

Well...Ermmmm...Don't matter (in fear of a ban so will shush now :p)

No seriously Laura, You look amazing in the pictures, Well done sweetie :):)

Thank you honey !!!

I meant his credit card :eek: :giggle: ( in case admin are about with the wooden spoon, though Morbidbubblewrap is a bad influence on me, and I dont really mean credit card, but be nice admin )

Thank you honey !!!

I meant his credit card :eek: :giggle: ( in case admin are about with the wooden spoon, though Morbidbubblewrap is a bad influence on me, and I dont really mean credit card, but be nice admin )

Oh you're such a cow!!! :p Always trying to get me in trouble Missy :D I love to hold a wooden spoon I do :eek::D

You are a very beautiful girl and I can honestly say from the pic at your sister's wedding that you do carry your weight (whatever it was) very well.

However, your other picture is great, you can see in both your face and your shoulders that you really have lost a lot of weight already. Your shoulders look a lot narrower and you look really happy.

And don't blame Morbid for everything, you are clearly a bit of a floozie too x

you look great! time to change that avatar piccie to the new one!

Back