Photographs

Oh you're such a cow!!! :p Always trying to get me in trouble Missy :D I love to hold a wooden spoon I do :eek::D

:eek::eek: I was ( am ) a good girl, until you influence me.................... didnt you see my halo in the pics???

Why do you like to hold a wooden spoon??:eek::eek::eek::eek:

You are a very beautiful girl and I can honestly say from the pic at your sister's wedding that you do carry your weight (whatever it was) very well.

However, your other picture is great, you can see in both your face and your shoulders that you really have lost a lot of weight already. Your shoulders look a lot narrower and you look really happy.

And don't blame Morbid for everything, you are clearly a bit of a floozie too x

LMAO!! I actually laughed out loud there :giggle:

Thank you very much for you comment honey x x

you look great! time to change that avatar piccie to the new one!

i have done, but i dont think it will change until we go offline and come on or clear cookies honey :eek:

Thank you for your comment x x x

:eek::eek: I was ( am ) a good girl, until you influence me.................... didnt you see my halo in the pics???

Why do you like to hold a wooden spoon??:eek::eek::eek::eek:

It were a fake Halo (From the pound shop) :p

And I was such a quiet soul until you corrupted my once clean mind :D

And as for the wooden spoon, I just love to hold one with a nice firm grip ;):p I am weird I know :D

You are a very beautiful girl and I can honestly say from the pic at your sister's wedding that you do carry your weight (whatever it was) very well.

However, your other picture is great, you can see in both your face and your shoulders that you really have lost a lot of weight already. Your shoulders look a lot narrower and you look really happy.

And don't blame Morbid for everything, you are clearly a bit of a floozie too x

You tell her Tara, She honestly did corrupt my innocent clean mind, Such a floozie she is :p:p

:giggle:

I am :busted:

*** Polishes Halo, just a bit more ***

Is that why my hands are all green?? :eek::eek:

I cannot wait to see everyones before and after pics as they are so inspiring!

I'm looking forward to posting my after ones too!!! :D

Hi i just wanted to say you look fab. You have done fantastic on lipotrim. How on earth do you have such big losses, do you drink lots of water??? Hope you dont mind me being nosey. Keep up the really good work.

u look fab well done xxx

just had a wee peek at your new photos, wow are'nt you abit of a chick... your looking well!!!:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Back