Photo's added if you want a giggle! :)

LizzMB

WILL be Slim!
I know some of you have asked for some photo's of "THE DRESS"....so i have added some!

I am yet to take some snaps in the DKNY jeans....think DH is bored of me asking him to take photo's of me...about bloomin time though!

Enjoy! lol

xxx

Lizz,
Just had a look at your pics..... I didnt giggle why would I? You look fantastic, the dress is lovely and you look great in it... You have done amazingly well hon.
Keep smiling looking fab xxx

added some more with the DKNY jeans on too!
Thanks for your nice comments girls...:)
xxx

Wow.. you look fab in that Dress. Sexy yet Classy!

Where can I see the pics? I can't see a link.

on my profile hun, think its the profile album bit on the left hand side!
xxxx

Lovely dress, very smart plus great jeans. It is such a boost when things fit isn't it! You have had great losses and must be feeling wonderful. Great motivation for the next stage.

Thanks. I've just tried and have been denied access:( Perhaps I've not posted enough yet. I'll take everyone else's word for it that you look fabulous;)

ohhhh, you have to have more than 50 posts hun! Keep posting though, this place is not only the best people to turn to for support....but its also rather addictive! lol
xxxxx

I wondered how many posts you needed - I'll keep posting! I have found reading posts to be so inspirational and I log on as much as I can since finding it. Hopefully I will soon be able to start posting my successes too.

50 posts i think to get full access......i think......cant remember it feels so long ago! lol
xxx

Back