Photos! before and almost there....

slimforlive

Ok... This is horrible!! This is me before and 14lbs from goal - started at 13.2 and am now 10.7 ...
DSCN1147_edited.jpg
DSCN1207.jpg

Sha
xxx

Sharon, what an amazing difference, you look like a new woman and absolutely fantastic - what a stunner you are!!

So good to finally see the new you, well done hun.

Georgie
xx

You look great!!

Ahh thanks all - I posted and ran - you're totally right dancing - feel really exposed.

Thanks Porgeous, I'm blushing!

mochaj - that's soooo good to hear, as I feel the same looking at everyone else's photos, so I'm shock that my photo's are inspiring! woohooooo :D

and thanks Missymoo

Ahhh, you've all made posting my photos not as bad as I feared, thank youxxx

wow you look stunning!

I have to say you are gorgeous now but you were a right cutie anyway! Sorry, but it's true!

Cool! I want to look that good in jeans!
k_o

Sharon , you look taller in the after pic , but losing weigh does give that effect . Big well done !!!!

Well done!!!!! you look fantastic!!!!! cant wait till i see results these results show me it can be achieved!

WOW Sharon - how gorgeous are you and what a great weightloss. You were smiling before but you are positively beaming now - well done you:D

:wow: You look fantastic, what a difference. Well done :D

Thanks for all the lovely messages! have to say I feel great! :):bliss:

I never ever thought 1) I could stick to this diet or 2) it would work for me. So all of you doubters out there - it really does work. Stick to it, and you'll see the results - it's as simple as that! :)

xxxxxxxxxx

Back