photos

on a post ? I click the little yellow square above where we type to add. but find it comes up asking for a http... so uploaded pictures onto a image hosting site like photobucket, then copied and pasted the image code here.

Hope that helps.. I am rather dim at technology :(
xx

hmmm ..we might have to wait until an oldie or a mini admin takes pity on us and gives us the answer from above :(

xx

Hi Calligas, I have done a little bit of homework for you. Please check how to load pictures below.

To Add an Album

· User CP – top left hand corner
· Under Networking go to Pictures and Albums
· Add Album
· Put the Title of the Album – Submit
· Click to Upload pictures
· Browse – look what photo’s you want from your computer, add up to 60. ( do not go to the URL)
· Press upload pictures. This may take awhile depending on how many pictures there are

To Add a profile picture
· Under setting and Options go to Edit Avatar
· Go to option 2 Upload Image from your computer
· Browse for the picture and save changes.

Last edited:
see! the forum Daddy looking after us ;) xx

thanks mark, yes i found problem, i was doing it right, but for some reason my photos which are on facebook won;t load on this site. so i will have to take some fresh ones as i have new comp and not photos, so i thought i could get them from facebook but not. thanks anyway x

awww bless u mark, u and your wifeyy luk soo cute together awwwwwwwwwwwwww

calii yaay finally a face to the name :d....i will be puttin mine up shortly once i have uploaded pix on this new lappy...all ma old stuff was on my old laptop which died a few months ago lol...
mwah

Testing upload of picture

80617-albums3791-picture22156t.jpg

Yay it worked - bn trying to get this to work for days!!!

Back