Photos....

sapphirestara

Gold Member
Took a photo of myself at the beginning- some I you might have been unfortunate enough to see this in my diary........ Lol! When do you think I should take another? I'm thjnk after stone losses? Any advice appreciated..... I'm looking for motivation!

And I can't tell I've lost 9lbs or several inches. I just can't see it! Though the oh made a beautiful comment a couple of days ago "you are loosing weight, I know because when you breath in you actually look slimmer. Not like when you used to try and suck it in before and it never made any difference. I didn't want to upset you but it's true". Tough love hey?!

sapphirestara said:
And I can't tell I've lost 9lbs or several inches. I just can't see it! Though the oh made a beautiful comment a couple of days ago "you are loosing weight, I know because when you breath in you actually look slimmer. Not like when you used to try and suck it in before and it never made any difference. I didn't want to upset you but it's true". Tough love hey?!

That made me lol my daughter is awful but honest when she talks about me 'before' I would take another as u go thought the stones x

michellethegooner said:
That made me lol my daughter is awful but honest when she talks about me 'before' I would take another as u go thought the stones x

Lol it makes me giggle now reading it but at the time I was super angry! Something pmt related..?!? Poor bloke!!! Thanks chick! Will post in another 5lbs! X

I don't have any photos of me at my biggest and I kind of regret that. It's no surprise as I don't DO photos. All I have is a whole school photo that was taken about a week before I started but it's not really enough to see properly

WillowFae said:
I don't have any photos of me at my biggest and I kind of regret that. It's no surprise as I don't DO photos. All I have is a whole school photo that was taken about a week before I started but it's not really enough to see properly

I saw a pic of me with my new form. YUK! Got 2 in my diary. Not of my top weight but of my ww beginning weight. Not sure if I'm glad or not. I hate them.

sapphirestara said:
I saw a pic of me with my new form. YUK! Got 2 in my diary. Not of my top weight but of my ww beginning weight. Not sure if I'm glad or not. I hate them.

We have form photos in the reception and I HATE walking past them. I avoid the reception when I can! My sponsor was really surprised when I told her this, because they aren't large photos and so aren't hugely noticeable. But they are a big deal to me. (she of course looks great in HER form photo!)

My HOD wants our photos and names on the doors of our classrooms for next year..... We've had a lovely time with Cheryl cole, a couple from Waterloo road and Adele ;) lol xx

My HOD wants our photos and names on the doors of our classrooms for next year..... We've had a lovely time with Cheryl cole, a couple from Waterloo road and Adele ;) lol xx

I'd DIE if they suggested that! I have my department and tutor group name (which is my initials, but okay with that) on the door.

One member of my dept nearly got punch when she suggested my pic could be dawn French. Not that big any more, though she is beautiful. How rude!!

sapphirestara said:
One member of my dept nearly got punch when she suggested my pic could be dawn French. Not that big any more, though she is beautiful. How rude!!

If someone said that to me I'd quietly die inside and then go and binge :(

WillowFae said:
If someone said that to me I'd quietly die inside and then go and binge :(

Welcome to my world.

I didn't stand up for myself and totally
Internalised it. Im still 100% but completely binged within my points. X

michellethegooner said:

Michelle are your before and after photos on here? I hear good luck and best wishes might be in order!!!!!! That mag should pick you! XXxxx

Yes hun my photos r on my profile & ty xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

sapphirestara said:
Michelle are your before and after photos on here? I hear good luck and best wishes might be in order!!!!!! That mag should pick you! XXxxx

I have also put some up just now in my food diary xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back